28th April 2015, 09:20 AM
jagruti parrshbhai waghel

Am I eligible to do diploma in pharmacy in Gujarat government college based on 10th pass?

I have pass 10 SSC so I learn diploma in pharmacy in basis of 10 pass???

But I learn diploma in pharmacy in government college in Gujarat...... Can someone please provide me the details if am eligible to do the course or not? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in government D.Pharmacy college in Gujarat?
  2. Which are the pharmacy colleges in Gujarat?
  3. Gujarat University, Diploma In Pharmacy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How much percentage is required to study BBA?
  5. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  6. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  7. List of the colleges in Gujarat offering diploma course in IT stream after 10th?
  8. How to do diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 10th board exam? How much percentage will I need? Best colleges in Gujarat for this course?
  9. Eligibility to study D.Arch in CEPT University on 10th basis? List of D.Arch colleges in Gujarat?
  10. Can I be eligible for GUJCET or Gujarat PMT?
  11. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  12. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  13. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in LM college of pharmacy in Gujarat
  15. Procedure to follow to do diploma to degree in chemical Enginering in Gujarat
  16. List of government colleges offering BCA course in Rajkot, Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission in 2nd year degree in Gujarat after completing 10th from Gujarat and diploma from Maharashtra?
  18. List of colleges which offer Agriculture Diploma course in Gujarat
9th May 2015, 11:38 PM
shekhartyagi50

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in pharmacy in Gujarat government college based on 10th pass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagruti parrshbhai waghel View Post
I have pass 10 SSC so I learn diploma in pharmacy in basis of 10 pass???

But I learn diploma in pharmacy in government college in Gujarat...... Can someone please provide me the details if am eligible to do the course or not? Thank you.
You are eligible for the diploma course if have

1. Passed 10th class

2. Have good percentage atleast 60%

And you can get chance to do your 12th class also side by side.

So if have successfully passed your 10th class exam than you can easily go for this.
14th March 2017, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do diploma in pharmacy in Gujarat government college based on 10th pass?

Hi I got I am passed SSC in Gujarat I can apply for diploma pharmacy? And which institute?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?