22nd April 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Arch after passing Civil Engineering? Do we need to write any entrance to join M.Arch?

i m civil engineering student.but i m interested in architecture.am i eligible to do m arch?
and also do i want to write any entrance for joining m arch?

29th May 2012, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Arch after passing Civil Engineering? Do we need to write any entrance to join M.Arch?

i am a final yer\ar student. i am interested in m.arch. can i do my master degree in m.arch
26th July 2012, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Arch after passing Civil Engineering? Do we need to write any entrance to join M.Arch?

no chance dear, sorry......... you should have to complete the bachelor degree. you may proceed on your own field such as M.E or M.TECH in civil
1st August 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

im b.tech civil engineering student.
am i eligible to do masters in architecture??
5th August 2013, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

i study b.e. In mechanical. What do for become train driver?
28th April 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I m a 12 pass out student and I want to work in the of architecture but confused where it well be a good option better than b.tech for me in terms of opportunity and salary in future? Plz give a solution of my problem as early as possible
2nd July 2014, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.E. civil engineer.I want to study architecture. What can i do for this?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?