7th March 2012, 05:30 PM
riyasen875

Am I eligible to get admission in any engineering college after failing in Physics CBSE? Do I have to give the Compartment test?

sir what if i fail in phy cbse 2012 what should i do ????i must have to give compart so please guide me ,,,im really so confused and after compart am i eligible to get addmission in any engg college or not

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after failing in Physics CBSE? Is there any chance of admission in any college? What are the compartment dates?
  2. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing in compartment physics
  3. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  4. Can I give Re compartment exam after failing in compartment in Physics
  5. Can I get a second chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I give re-compartment exam after failing compartment in Maths?
  7. From where to start preparing for Physics compartmental? Reference books and guide books for it?
  8. Admission in any Medial college for MBBS after compartment in 12th standard CBSE board?
  9. Do I have a chance to get admission in engineering? I have got compartment in one subject in CBSE and now writing compartment exam
  10. Can I give compartment after failing in 2 subjects?
  11. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after compartment?
  13. Can I get 2nd chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam
  14. Compartment in 1 subject(eco) in class 12th
  15. 12th board compartment in 2 subjects, repeat 12th or take compartment exams?
  16. How can I give the compartment paper in Maths after failing it?
  17. Is it possible to get provision admission in any Engineering college for a candidate who has secured 65% in aggregate but failed in Mathematics of 12th CBSE? -- [New]
  18. Can I give the compartment exam after failing in 2 subjects?
5th November 2012, 02:34 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any engineering college after failing in Physics CBSE? Do I have to give the Compartment test?

It is quite true that to pursue Engineering degree course, you will have to have Physics as a subject including Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and English. To be eligible to apply for admission in reputed and recognised college/university you must get atleast 65% and above in PCM and in aggregate. Hence, if you have failed in Physics you will not be able to apply for admission. You can contact your school and apply for compartmental subject. Appear the next year and try to qualify the exam, the marks you obtain will them be added to your chemistry and mathematics to calculate the average percentage.

There are various renowned colleges/universities who take students who have re-appeared for major subjects. You will certainly get admission next year if you qualify in Physics by appearing for the exam again.
5th November 2012, 03:57 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in any engineering college after failing in Physics CBSE? Do I have to give the Compartment test?

Of course you need to give the test and clear the paper before you can apply for the admission in Engineering college. Physics, Maths and Chemistry and the three subjects which you require in 12th if you want to pursue Engineering.

If you fail to clear any of these papers then it is natural that you appear for the paper again and clear it. Please remember that you need to take Compartment Test and not improvement exam.

The Improvement exam is only for the candidates who have cleared the 12th board. Those who have compartment is a subject are not eligible to appear for CBSE Improvement Exam

Only after clearing Physics paper you should apply for admission in the engineering colleges. All would depend on your performance in entrance exam. I hope you have already given the entrance exams for this year like AIEEE and IIT-JEE.

If haven't then you will have to wait till next year to appear for the engineering entrance exam. However there will be no IIT-JEE and AIEEE. Both of these will get replaced by the ISEET entrance exam.

You will have to give ISEET entrance exam if wishes to get admission in IITs and NITs. Otherwise there are other options like BITSAT, UPSEE etc.

ISEET Eligibility

1. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCM Subjects.

2. He/She should score 40 percent marks in 12th board.
6th May 2013, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have a compartment in maths in 2 result.am i eligible to take admission in any college ? Please give some idea about this.My email is [email protected]
27th May 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

after writing compartment exam in maths .can i go for engineering in same year
22nd June 2013, 07:35 PM
Paliyal79

Hi sorry to say but you can not take the admission in any of the engineering college if you have the fail in Physics subject.
The eligibility for getting admission in engineering field is-
1. The candidate must have 10+2 in PCM with minimum 60% marks.
The candidate having backlogs are not eligible for join this.
The entrance exams for join engineering after 10+2 are AIEEE, IIT-JEE etc.
All the best
4th August 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

sir I fail in 1 chance of cbse compartment 12th class in math in 2013.but next compartment exam held in april 2014 ..can I able to get admission in enginering collage..I belive that I will be clear in 2 compartment chance..can I able to save my one year..pls help me sir...
2nd May 2014, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

am I eligible to get admission in a reputed b.a collage after passing my compartment in maths
28th May 2014, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in maths in 12 board exam 2014 can i get admission in engineering please suggest a way u can contact me at 9903011334
4th June 2014, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

"Hello. I have a big problem at the moment. I just want to get answer that in class 12 CBSE exam 2014.And I got compartment in math.After this exam if I qualified then can I get chance in engg. college And I have also applied for JEE Mains and regional entrance exams(wbjee)2014. Now I have the following questions: 1. When is the CBSE Compartment exam this year and is it in July? 2. When will results of Compartment be declared if I answer the compartment 3.If I get good rank in regional entrance exam and is enough to get into a good institute, can I put my seat on hold, then answer the Compartment Exam, pass in Maths, get my result and improve my marks and then will I get the seat or do I have to answer entrance exam for next year viz. 2015 and waste one whole year?? Please give right answers because I am very concerned and confused. Please help me. Please suggest some options. Please help me. I am in a very difficult situation"
9th June 2014, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir my prblm is that m failed in theory in phy but over all i got 59.4% in 12 cbse a college whoes cut off iz 50% for applying bba m i eligible to take addmission on that college....???
17th July 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of AHSEC board, i.e, Assam Education Board. I had 6 subjects in my 12th board exams. I passed out this year with 68%. But I only scored 15 in Maths but since I had six subjects I did not fail my 12th board exams and my maths marks were not taken into account. And there are no compartment exams in AHSEC board. But I want to pursue IT Engineering and for that I have to clear the Maths subject. Can I apply for betterment exam in Maths only and then pursue Engineering next year? My six subjects are as follows: Alternative English(MIL), English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer. If I can't apply for JEE or other competitive exams, can I atleast take admission in private Engineering Colleges? Sir, please reply as soon as possible. This is very important to me.
31st August 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Is i failed in math in12 in hseb board nepal cani get admission in engineering college in nepal
24th February 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in IIT or any government college after passing in cbse 12th compartment exam?
28th May 2015, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBLE TO TAKE ADDMISSION IN ANY DU COLLEGE AFTER FAILING IN ECONOMICS CBSE???
29th May 2015, 03:06 AM
Unregistered

I have passed cbse class 12 exam but failed in maths,can I give compartment exam same year?
31st May 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have passed cbse class 12 exam but failed in maths after giving compartment and passing it can i gave improvement exam in rergular classes....
10th June 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Sir i got 60% in aggrecate but got 24 in maths of ahsec board. Can i get chance in engineering college? Pls rply
20th November 2015, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir if i will fail in 1 subject out of 6 subjct in Ahsec exam can i go for degree cources?
21st May 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Does the private engineering colleges accept the CBSE improvement test result for admission in B Tech programs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?