7th July 2017, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in government college for M.Sc Chemistry after getting 751 rank in OU PGCET?

I got 751 rank in OU PGCET. Is there any chance to get seat in government PG college for MSC chemistry? What is the cut off followed? Can you please give me the details soon as possible on this? Awaiting for the quick response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission for doing PG in Chemistry in Kakatiya University with 128 rank in PGCET?
  2. Will I get a chance to get a seat in government college in Hyderabad after scoring 826 rank in PGCET in Chemistry stream
  3. Which college could I get after scoring 337 in PGCET Chemistry?
  4. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  5. Top 10 MSc Chemistry colleges? Can I get in any of them after scoring 2000 rank in OU PGCET entrance exam?
  6. Can I get admission in any Government college with 770 OC rank in OUCET(Chemistry)? -- [New]
  7. Am i eligible for lecturer job in government degree college after scoring 47% in 12th, 58% in graduation and 55% in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  8. Admission in government college for a candidate who has secured 10323 General rank and 538 SC rank in RPET?
  9. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  11. In which colleges I can get admission after securing a rank of 937 in PGCET Exam?
  12. Can I be placed in Universities to study M.Sc in Chemistry having scored a rank of 583 in PGCET Entrance Exam?
  13. List of Colleges in which I can get admission with a rank of 480 in PGCET Exam for Chemistry?
  14. Which college can I get after securing 14000 rank in PGCET
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after securing a rank of 2219 in PGCET? Good colleges to get admission with this rank?
  16. List of colleges offering MSc Chemistry under OU? What is the cutoff rank for BC-B female students to take admission in MSc Chemistry under OU?
  17. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  18. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
15th July 2017, 08:01 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in government college for M.Sc Chemistry after getting 751 rank in OU PGCET?

M.Sc. Chemistry or Master of Science in Chemistry is a postgraduate Chemistry course. The duration of this course is two years. Candidate must have passed bachelor degree with at least 50% from a recognized university. As per my knowledge, you are eligible to get admission in government college for M.Sc Chemistry after getting 751 rank in OU PGCET. For getting admission into good government college you have to score your rank below 2000. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?