8th December 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to get admitted in bachelor degree after passing 10th in IGNOU

Am I eligible to admit any bachelor degree
after passing 10th in ignou

9th December 2012, 10:39 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am i eligible to get admitted in bachelor degree after passing 10th in IGNOU

No you will not be eligible for taking admission in IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University).

>>It is a central open university.
>>The degree rewarded by it recognized through out the world.

In order to get Admission in IGNOU you must have:-

>>10+2/Inter pass out degree from any stream.

NOTE:-There is no age limit for taking admission in any course in IGNOU.

There are various degree courses which you can do from it,these are:-

>>B.A
>>B.sc.
>>BCA.
>>BBA.
>>BHM.
etc.

However if you want to take admission in open school after passing class 10 then you can take admission in NIOS(National Institute of Opening School).

After passing 10+2 from it you can take admission in IGNOU.

The official website of NIOS is www.nios.ac.in
The official website of IGNOU is www.ignou.ac.in

10th December 2012, 08:01 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to get admitted in bachelor degree after passing 10th in IGNOU

Dear friend,

After passing 10th you are not eligible to apply for BA DEGREE in any university or IGNOU.
You have to clear (10+2) then only you can proceed further.Either you can join IGNOU after 10 then after completing 10+2 then only you are eligible for IGNOU FOR BACHELOR Degree.

So for more details you can visit the following website of IGNOU :-
www.ignou.ac.in

Best wishes . . .
14th December 2012, 09:17 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello,
Well dear, you will have to pass your 12th standard first before going for any graduation course. Since doing a 10th standard successfully and then a corresponding 12th standard successfully, is very much essential for getting admission in the graduation course. So unless you pass out your higher secondary from IGNOU or from Amity or from any regular institution also, you will not be eligible for the graduation course. Please enroll into any school or distance university for your plus 2s. Then you come out with more than 60-65% marks after two years. With these marks and with the respective stream that you took for your higher secondary, you will be able to join in the respective graduation stream in any college. Sometimes colleges have admission tests to shortlist candidates further. So you must clear that test with as much marks as possible to secure your place in graduation. So right now just concentrate on your higher secondary level examination.
15th December 2012, 11:26 PM
LUCKY 4

HELLO FRIEND.......

After passing 10th you are not eligible to apply for BA DEGREE in any university or IGNOU.
You have to clear (10+2) then only you can proceed further.

Either you can join IGNOU after 10 then after completing 10+2 then only you are eligible for IGNOU FOR BACHELOR Degree.

So for more details you can visit the following website of IGNOU :-
www.ignou.ac.in

GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!()()_)
31st August 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

have an equalant to graduation certificate issued from Indian Army, can i get an admission for post graduation?
23rd February 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

what is called two year electrician course awarded by an ITI institute certificate, degree or diploma.
20th January 2017, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10 and fali in 12 so without doing 12 can i do B.ed in English from IGNOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?