22nd September 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get direct admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc GNM?

Respected Sir/Mam, I have completed third year of B.Sc General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) after 12th Commerce 2 months ago. Will I be eligible for MBBS after completing my B.Sc GNM course? Will I get direct admission in any medical colleges in MBBS on the basis of B.Sc GNM or would I have to write any entrance?

29th September 2019, 04:27 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc GNM?

For admission in MBBS course, candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET.

NEET examination is conducted by NTA. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in PCB with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for admission in the course. NEET is conducted by NTA.

So, candidates with commerce stream are not eligible to appear for the examination.
29th September 2019, 11:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct admission in MBBS after completing B.Sc GNM?

Only those candidates are eligible to apply for MBBS course who has completed their 12th with PCB subjects.
You can also apply to MBBS course on the basis of your 12th.
There is no admission done on the basis of GNM course.
29th September 2019, 11:46 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Admission in MBBS course is conducted only on the basis of NTA NEET.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th board in PCB as main paper. Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate to appear in the examination.

The minimum age limit is 17 years. So, you are not eligible for appearing in the examination on the basis of educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?