27th June 2016, 11:50 PM
Rahul Singh01

Am I eligible to get a job in PSU? What should I do to get a job in PSU after completing B.Com from D.U (SOL)?

Hello Sir, I have completed B.Com from DU (SOL) & want to get a chance to work in PSU. I want to know that am I eligible for it or not? what should I do to get a job in PSU?

25th July 2016, 02:46 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a job in PSU? What should I do to get a job in PSU after completing B.Com from D.U (SOL)?

Directly addressing your answer, with B.com degree it is very difficult to secure a job in PSU's.

See, PSU's are mostly appropriate for people of technical background.

No doubt, accounts department is an important key for any organisation but the number of vacancies is very small and that too with reservation in various posts, the road becomes even tougher.

So, i would not suggest you to try that much in these companies.

You should try in those companies which are related to your trade because now it is also not advisable that you do a technical course after B.com.

If you want a government departments then you can try in various other department. Every month some or the other state issues notification comes which require accountants.
You can apply in those posts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?