26th January 2022, 08:24 AM
tejasjawanjal23

Am I eligible for GME after completing B.Tech?

I have completed my diploma after 10th and now I am Final year Student.
Am I eligible for GME after completing B.Tech ???

27th January 2022, 02:54 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for GME after completing B.Tech?

Yes you are eligible for GME course. This course can be done after the graduation programme. GME course is meant for the candidates who have a Bachelor's Degree. In class 12th or equivalent have scored minimum 60% marks in PCM or Diploma aggregate 60%. For Diploma candidates with lateral entry to 2nd year of B. Tech, need to have scored 60%.
27th January 2022, 07:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Only B.E/ B.Tech in mechanical or naval architecture holders are eligible for admission to GME course.
Admission will be based on merit of qualifying examination.
Some well reputed institutes also conduct their own entrance exam for admission.
Your age must be less than 28 years.
You must be physically fit.
Unaided division 6/12 in each eye.
27th January 2022, 09:30 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in naval architecture are eligible for GME course .
It's done after graduation programme.

After b.tech you are eligible for GME course.
The admission is based on merit as well as entrance exam.
Some of entrance exams are
IMU CET, AP, EAMCET, JEE, WBJEE etc
27th January 2022, 10:30 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Yes, you're eligible for GME after completing B.Tech. GME course can be done after the graduation programme. GME course is meant for the candidates who have a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or in naval architecture.
29th January 2022, 11:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing B.Tech degree, you are eligible to apply for the GME course. The minimum qualification to apply for the GME course is, the candidate must have completed a Graduation degree from any recognized university or Institute.
29th January 2022, 11:53 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Graduate Marine Engineering is a post-engineering course for those students who want to make their career in marine engineering. The eligibility for this course is having a degree in mechanical engineering or in naval architecture with a minimum 60% aggregate score. Most of the institutes admit students for this course after a short entrance exam and seats will be allotted according to the ranks.
30th January 2022, 10:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification required for GME (Graduate Marine Engineering) is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any specialization but Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture will be preferred from a recognized university. Admission selection can be either merit-based or entrance based depending on the university.
31st January 2022, 12:56 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for GME course. GME course can be done after the graduation programme.
Qualifications for this course are Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture.
31st January 2022, 04:57 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,for GME ,You must have a graduation degree in any specialization like Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture.

And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called AP EAMCET, IMU CET and JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?