21st May 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IFS exam after Hospital Management?

I am a Hospital Management graduate. I want to give Indian Forestry Service (IFS) exam. Am I eligible for that? When and how to apply for that? What is the application charges? In which month of the year the exams are held?

26th May 2019, 06:32 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Am I eligible for IFS exam after Hospital Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a Hospital Management graduate. I want to give Indian Forestry Service (IFS) exam. Am I eligible for that? When and how to apply for that? What is the application charges? In which month of the year the exams are held?
No, you are not eligible for Indian Forestry Service (IFS) exam. To be eligible for IFS exam, you must have completed graduation in any of the following fields like Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Zoology, Agriculture, Forestry, Engineering. Since, you are Hospitality management graduate, so you cannot apply for IFS exam.
Application forms of IFS are released in February every year. Exam is conducted in June month. Upcoming IFS exam will be conducted on 2 June.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?