1st July 2012, 01:21 PM
tiffen

Am I eligible for IPS if I have recently done operation in Appendix?

sir,for me operation for appendix has done have i eligible for ips

29th July 2012, 10:36 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPS if I have recently done operation in Appendix?

[QUOTE=tiffen;2405729]sir,for me operation for appendix has done have i eligible for ips[/QUOTE]

First of All , to Apply for IPS Examination you should be Physically as well as Mentally fit , You have done Appendix Operation . It's not an Major Issue . But At the Time of Applying for IPS Examination you should be Physically fit then Only your eligible to apply for IPS Examination .

Physical Standards for IPS Examination :-

Let's we see details regarding IPS Examination .

IPS stands for Indian Police Service and this Examination is Organized by Union Public Service Commission . This Examination is held every once in a year .

The Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for the IPS Examination you should Passed in Graduation in any discipline from recognized University .

Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . There is no Minimum Percentage of marks require for the Examination .

Your age should be 21 years to 30 years .

Relaxation :-

## For OBC candidates :- 3 years
## For sc/st candidates :- 5 Years

Marital Status :- Both the Male and Female candidates are eligible to apply for this Examination .

You have not Mention your educational Qualification, So If you Complete Bachelor degree Course then your eligible to apply for this Examination .

Civil Service Examination Pattern ( IPS ):-

Optional Subjects :-

The Notification for this Examination may published in Employment news paper and Official website of UPSC . You may apply for this Examination in both the Online as well as Offline .

The Cost of Examination Application Form Rs.100/- for General candidates and Free for sc/st candidates . You may buy the Examination Application form from the Post office and You may also Download the Examination Application form from the Official website of UPSC .

For More Details Please Visit Here :- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
30th July 2012, 12:09 AM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for IPS if I have recently done operation in Appendix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffen View Post
sir,for me operation for appendix has done have i eligible for ips
HI FRIEND,

For IPS-
Height - Male 165 cm Pahari Male (general also) & ST (not the SC/ OBC) - 160 cm

Female 150 cm Pahari Female (general also) & ST (not SC/ OBC)- 145 cm
Chest - Male Minimum 84 cm. Expansion 5 cm.
Female Min 79 cm expansion 5 cm.

(Those can't expand the chest go to next service. If expansion is less during 1st Medical, i.e. just after interview; during second Medical, i.e. after the result, or appeal, expansion can be shown.)

Many people fail in this test of chest expansion.
(I know some people who have cleared this exam during the second Medical Test, i.e. after the Medical Exam conducted after the declaration of Final result)

Eye sight - 6/6 or 6/9 distant vision for good eye. 6/12 or 6/9 for worst eye. Near vision J 1 for good eye. J2 for worst eye. The correction is by lenses
only. High standard for the Colour-blind test. No inherent night blindness. Vision should stereoscopic.

Blood pressure (High) - Age 23 - 123, age 24 - 124, age 25 -122, age 28 - 124, age 30 -125, age 32 - 126, age 34 - 127.

Ladies should not be pregnant at the time of Medical Test.

Ear- good listening & normal ear cavity. 1000 to 4000 frequency hearing impairment shd not be more than 30 decibels.

Nasal- candidate should not stammer while speaking.

YOU CAN SEE THE ATTACHMENTS...

WWW.UPSC.GOV.IN

ALL THE BEST...
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ips pdf.pdf(50.7 KB, 166 views)
22nd June 2014, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for IPS if I have recently done operation in Appendix?

Hi,
I have white collar BP. Whenever i go to some clinic my BP rises to some 150/90, but then when i am relaxed and back to home, its normal under 120/70. I am preparing for IAS/IPS. Am i eligible?
22nd June 2014, 12:20 AM
meet_13

Hi,
I have white collar BP. MY BP rises to 150/90 when i go to some doctor for checkup. But it comes under normal when i m back home. I am preparing for IAS/IPS. Am i eligible?.. are such people allowed to pass the medical exams?

thanks
21st November 2019, 04:54 AM
Unregistered

I got operated for stomach am I eligible for ips
29th December 2019, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir am I eligible for IPs I have done stomach operation in 2006 ...due to infection in gut so ...am I???
6th January 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

I am eligible for ips / IAS I was done appandex operation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?