9th January 2020, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for JFMC after clearing KT in LLB under Mumbai University's curriculum?

Sir, I have completed my BLS/LLB from Mumbai University. I want to get to know that in the 3rd year of my course I had a KT but later on I have cleared all my subjects. So, am I eligible for JMFC or not?

1st December 2020, 01:47 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible for JFMC after clearing KT in LLB under Mumbai University's curriculum?

Jmfc stands for judicial magistrate first class
The age limit of the candidate should be between 21 to 35 years
The candidate must have LLB with 3 years of experience or the candidate must have passed LLB for LLM with 55% off marks in the degree in the first attempt
The selection process will be based on a written in a interview
The best care ranges from 27000 to 44000
According to the criteria as a you will have to pass it in one attempt then only you will be eligible so as you have not cleared your third year and you have got a KT
You want to be eligible for the exam
31st October 2021, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for JFMC after clearing KT in LLB under Mumbai University's curriculum?

If a person got Kt in first year which he cleared in same year after that in three years he completed his llb course so is he eligible for jmfc or not
8th February 2022, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir if a person got 1 kt in his fifth year but it get clear in the same year,,nd later he is persuing llm nd will get cleared in first attempt wd 55% so the person is eligible for judiciary or not??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?