29th September 2013, 01:38 AM
Kishorekumar424

Am i eligible for IT jobs after scoring 59.6% in B.Tech

Respected Sir/madam i got 59.6 %b.tech(2013) in ece branch in jntuk. Am i eligible for it jobs.is jntuk round off decimal value to 60.

29th September 2013, 12:55 PM
aheershivshankar

Default Re: Am i eligible for IT jobs after scoring 59.6% in B.Tech

Hiii...
You got 59.6% in ece stream.but it is depend upon company to provide a job.Some companies required 60% only like TCS.You have to find out this type of company and got the job.
29th September 2013, 08:20 PM
kumkum D/O Devendra Kachh

With this percentage you can not apply IT CCMI MNC Companies due to low criteria .but can do work for Middle level companies.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 5 year experience you can join any MNC on behalf of entrance test of the company.Your Experience will count in MNC for enhancement your responsibilities.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can go for lectureship in private college as well as post of Programmer in Govt.

================================================== =====
Thanks dear best of luck..........
29th September 2013, 08:23 PM
kumkum D/O Devendra Kachh

With this percentage you can not apply IT CCMI MNC Companies due to low criteria .but can do work for Middle level companies.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After 5 year experience you can join any MNC on behalf of entrance test of the company.Your Experience will count in MNC for enhancement your responsibilities.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can go for lectureship in private college as well as post of Programmer in Govt.

================================================
Thanks dear best of luck..........
29th September 2013, 09:02 PM
vaibhav joshte

Yes you are eligible for it jobs after completing b.tech with 59.6%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?