26th July 2017, 03:48 PM
avinabanu

Am I eligible to join any degree from open universities if failed in 12th board exams and passed in 10th?

Am I eligible to join any degree from open universities if failed in 12th board exam and passed in 10th? Can you please let me know the procedure which I need to follow for the same? I want to get the admission for degree without passing 12th standard.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join directly in any degree form open university after completing 10th and failing in my PUC 2nd year/12th board exam
  2. When will I receive the BSNL TTA waiting list of Karnataka Circle?
  3. Am I eligible to join LLB if done BA from Open University but failed in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to do degree from high standard colleges and university if I have completed 10th and 12th from open school?
  5. Am I eligible for TNPSC exam after passing BBA from Madras open university and MBA from Madras University?
  6. Am I eligible for the government job if I have failed in degree exam in 3rd year?
  7. Can I write the intermediate failed subject to join B.Tech by discontinuing Diploma?
  8. Am I eligible for NDA exam if passed 10th in CGPA format? Class 10th result is taken into consideration?
  9. Will I be able to appear for any exams if I pass my class 12th from open board?
  10. Is it possible to reappear for 12th board CBSE exam for third time?
  11. Can I get the addmission in 12th from open learning school if I passed 10th few years back?
  12. Can I study Journalism with 47 marks in English Literature of 10th ICSE? -- [New]
  13. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can i take admission in 12th again from Open Schooling?
  15. How to prepare for banking after passing 10th with 82% and 12th with 76% from CBSE
  16. Procedure to join Indian Army after completion of 10th standard?
  17. Am I eligible for LLB admission? I have passed B.A
  18. Can I take commerce course based on 10th marks if I have failed in PCM?
2nd August 2017, 11:55 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join any degree from open universities if failed in 12th board exams and passed in 10th?

The general academic pattern is 10+2+3. It means that students who have done 12th can only pursue bachelor's degree from any university whether it is open or not. Even open university does not give admission to candidates who have failed at senior secondary level.

You need to appear for board exam of standard 12th from any board of India like NIOS, CBSE, ICSE etc. After passing in 12th standard, you can get admission in bachelor's degree in any open university.
4th August 2017, 11:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join any degree from open universities if failed in 12th board exams and passed in 10th?

The eligibility criteria to get admission in bachelor's degree:

1. You must have passed 12th from any recognized board.

12th failed candidates can not apply for bachelor's degree. You should first pass 12th from any recognized board. You can do it from NIOS board.

When you will pass 12th, you can apply for bachelor's degree admission from any open university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?