7th September 2020, 04:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force if completed 12th Arts without Mathematics? Age limit to join?

Hello Sir, I have passed my 12th with Arts and without Mathematics. I want to join Indian Air Force. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force? If yes, then what is the age limit to join?

11th September 2020, 12:54 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force if completed 12th Arts without Mathematics? Age limit to join?

Having completed your Class 12th in Arts stream, you are eligible to join Indian Air force only as Airman Y group as for all other entries Class 12th with Science stream is must.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for Indian Air force Airmen Group Y recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male candidate.

* Your age must lie within 17 years to 21 years.

* You must have completed your Class 12th in any discipline with at least 50% marks overall from a recognised board.

* You must hold the physical fitness as per the service requirement norms.

For details and updates regarding Indian Airforce Airmen recruitment, you can refer to the link www.cdac.airmenselection.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?