29th July 2012, 10:50 AM
vels30

Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management

sir,

im doing B.Tech IT(final yr) am i elibigle to join MBA in construction management and also tell some college for construction mamagematn

Related Questions:
  1. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  2. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  3. How to do full time MBA in Construction Management after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  4. Advance Construction Management" (PGPACM) or "Infrastructure Development & Management" (PGPIDM) or Executive "MBA in Real Estate Management"
  5. What is the best thing to do after Civil Engineering? MBA, M.E., M.Tech or UPSC Civils? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course? -- [New]
  7. MBA colleges in India which offers specialization in project management,real estate management,construction management or specialization related with architecture
  8. How to do MBA in construction management in Pune? I am doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication engineering
  9. M.TECH in construction management or MBA? What to choose?
  10. Detailed Information regarding MBA course in Construction Management in Correspondence?
  11. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  12. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers?
  13. Which course is a better choice for me for Masters degree after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. List of colleges which offers Master of Technology in Construction Management in India?
  15. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  16. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  17. Which of the NITs provide construction management for M.Tech? Details about the NIT?
  18. Am I eligible for BTC after doing B.Tech in construction management from IGNOU
23rd December 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management

Sir, I've completed my B.Tech in civil engineering. Now I want to do MBA in construction management. Can you please provide me the list of colleges which offer full time MBA in construction Management?
26th August 2013, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management

sir ihave complited my BBA so i can do MBA in contruction Mgt. pls reply me.
13th March 2014, 05:37 PM
rohitbalak

There is an institute by the name of RICS school of business Environment located in NOIDA.
They offer a MBA in construction Management from the prestigious Amity university,
probably, you may want to try their, cause the eligibility requirement is just graduation in any stream.
25th January 2017, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I join MBA in Constitution management after completing BBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?