13th July 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join MBA if I have backlog in 4th and 5th semester?

Hi..i wanted to join m b a..but i got back log in 5th n 4th sem of b b m .am i eligible to join m b a in your coll

13th July 2011, 02:58 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBA if I have backlog in 4th and 5th semester?

Dear friend,
For getting admission to MBA programme, minimum qualification is bachelor's degree with 50% marks.
But if you have backlog at 4th and 5th semester, B-schools won't accept you even if you have cleared management entrance tests like CAT/MAT.
But after clearing backlogs you will surely be eligible. So, my suggestion is first clear your backlogs then you can go for MBA.
All the best
13th July 2011, 07:14 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to join MBA if I have backlog in 4th and 5th semester?

hi dear
to join MBA you have to be a graduate in any stream from recognized college
if you have backlogs in your 5th &4th semester of BBM, then you can take admission in MBA first of all clear all back logs then prepare for mba entrance and then you can join in mba .

good luck....................
13th July 2011, 10:19 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Am I eligible to join MBA if I have backlog in 4th and 5th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi..i wanted to join m b a..but i got back log in 5th n 4th sem of b b m .am i eligible to join m b a in your coll
Yes you are eligible for MBA but at the time of joining the course
you should not have any current back log.
The detailed eligibility criteria required for the MBA course is given
below.

Education Qualification
For the MBA course candidate should be graduate in any discipline.
Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to
apply for this examination.

There are various entrance exams conducted for the MBA course.
Below some exams are given in which you can apply.

CAT (Common Admission Test)
FMS (Faculty of Management Studies, University of New Delhi)
IBSAT
JEMAT
JMET
NMAT
SNAP and so on.
13th July 2011, 10:37 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear friend,
for getting admission in mba, you will first have to give an entrance exam of CAT. if you get good marks in that exam, then you will get admission in a good college. but since you are having backlogs in your graduation, you are eligible to give the entrance exam, but at the time of counselling you must have cleared all your backlogs. otherwise you will not be able to take admission because for getting admission in mba, you must have passed your graduation with no backlogs remaining.
13th July 2011, 10:49 AM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

You can MBA course if you have backlog. But you have finish it off , while college is starting. They will ask for certificates. That time you have to be completed your course and producew the completion certificate.

Best Wishes,
Gita.
13th July 2011, 03:35 PM

hi........................
yes u can do but for that u should clear all the backlog subjects before joining
the following are best colleges.......
iims imts
rcm
iits
iipm
xmbi
xlrietc
26th August 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

i have backlog in 5th and 6th semester... but i have next exam on november, suerly i clear all my back log on that exam...? am i eligible to join mba on the month of january..? to that which entrence exam are there at the month b/n november to december? plz reply me... bcz financially i am poor to give big amount to clg? here i have try for merit seat witout waste my one year.........
26th August 2011, 05:58 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
You can join MBA only after clearing your backlogs,with any current backlog you can't join.But if your backlogs are current ,don't worry just study well you can make it this time.All the best.
4th June 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

I have a backlog in 3rd semester of b com can I join mba?
15th June 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

i had got a reappear in 6th sem of btech, i am having my 8th sem result,i have given 6th sem exam but it will take 2 months to get the result,and in between i have cleared banasthali university entrance exam and i have been called for gd/pi and if cleared i have to submit my documents,and ofcourse i dont have 6th sem document,in the letter it is written if your result is not cleared then get a certificate by the college that final year result is not out..the problem is in actual my 6th sem result is not out,will they give me admission?
9th July 2013, 09:58 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Yes,you will be able to take admission in MBA Course if you are in Final year but at the time of admission you will have to submit the passing and Migration certificate for Higher Education.So you must clear all your Backlogs before Final Semester.To take admission in MBA Course you should apply for MAT(Management Aptitude Test) Entrance exam.To apply for this entrance exam,you will required to fulfill these Eligibility conditions :

Educational qualification :
  • You should be pass out in your BBA Course from recognized university.
  • Those candidates who have completed Bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university will also be able to apply for this entrance exam.
  • Those candidates who are in Final Year/Final Semester will also be eligible to apply for this entrance test.
Quote:
No Minimum Marks required & No Age Limitations

Exam Pattern for Management Aptitude Test
  1. Total Number of Questions will be 200.
  2. Total duration of this entrance test will be 1 hour and 50 minutes.
  3. Total number of questions per section will be 40.
Exam Syllabus for Management Aptitude Test
  1. Language Comprehension.
  2. Mathematical Skills.
  3. Data Analysis & Sufficiency.
  4. Intelligence & Critical Reasoning.
  5. Indian & Global Environment.

Apart from MAT entrance exam there are various other Entrances Exam related to Managemnent.These are as follows :
  1. CAT.
  2. NMAT.
  3. CMAT.
  4. SNAP.
  5. IMS.
  6. XAT.
  7. OPEN-MAT(IGNOU)....etc.
2nd August 2013, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

i have a back log in degree final year bcom. can i get a admission in mba college. if i clear my backlogs in december can i get admission , can u plz tel me some best colleges to join at that time.
23rd August 2013, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in a MBA college if I have a backlog in a final year?
27th August 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

hi,

i hav a backlog in 4th sem can i get into MBA ? when are the CAT exams held in Bangalore for the yr 2013/2014.

are dr any short term courses wic i can take up meanwhile i clear my backlogs , wic can help me knowledge about MBA in HR ,as m a bca student....

pls do share ur word wit me
5th September 2013, 10:32 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.

Hello friend,
I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to get admission into MBA with backlogs in your degree.Since minimum qualification to to MBA is any graduation with atleast 50% marks.So work hard to clear your backlogs and then you are eligible to write MBA.
I hope you will definitely work hard and clear the backlogs.
ALL THE BEST
Your's friend
Niranjan
27th September 2013, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

can i give 6th sem. re. exam in 7th sem. in MDU Rohtak?
14th December 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

i study in bca 5th semester, can i eligible for mat in near future?
3rd March 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

can i take mba if i have back logs in 5th semester b.com after writing my backlog suject in month of november...nd join coll or I
27th May 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I got back in one subject in bba final year so now can I get admission in mba college?
is admission in mba college possible after the result of winter exam or reval results
27th May 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I got back in one subject in bba final year so now can I get admission in mba college?
is admission in mba college possible after the result of winter exam or reval results
28th May 2014, 01:07 PM
prasalvi92

Yes,
But I think you might have to wait till the next intake.
Well,
you could have a look at some of the pioneer colleges in India like RICS and Amity University for you MBA
2nd June 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Im a bachelor of arts student waiting for last sem results .. and if we get below 50 percent will I get admission for mba ... what all are the course can I pursue for more knowledge to do mba ... what all tests I must go through ...
26th July 2014, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

I have dead backlog in engineering !
Means I have cleared it ! So m I eligible for NMAT exam??
31st March 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i completed B.E in vtu in 2012.my 5th to 8th sem aggr is less than 50% considering all second,third attempt marks but 1st to 8th sem aggr is 50.31% considering all second,third attempt marks.now shall i eligible to do MBA.please reply me
9th April 2015, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

i have been passed through condonation in bba backlog in 1 year......2nd chance i got condonation can i do mba or not they made me passed through condonation in first year bba
25th September 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I completed my nchmct component in b.sc in hotel management snd hotel administration from ihm kolkata. But i have a backlog in ignou final exam ts6. I currently took admission in mba. Can i contunie my mba as i hv passed all the semester with 75 % marks. But dont have the b.sc degree ftom ignou. Only the results of nchmct. Please help me
1st July 2016, 04:51 AM
Unregistered

Now i am in 8th semester.but i have backlog in 1st & 3rd semester.so i will appear for the backlog exam in the coming odd semester.so my question is am i eligible to appear in the cat exam this year?
16th December 2017, 06:08 AM
Unregistered

Am writing B. Com exam, but result is came from after one month... So now I can joining MBA?
27th February 2018, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

I have backlog in 5th semester in Bcom and the exam will be during October where I am sure that I'll pass in the exam but mba starts in September can I request the mba college for the seat for mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?