14th May 2011, 01:35 PM
kichu na

Am I eligible for M.Tech in regular after doing B.Tech in distance mode from KSOU? Is KSOU UGC recognized?

i want to do b.tech in distance mode from ksou... for some reason.. but after compltng my b.tech ,can i eligible to do m.tech in regular?? as ksou is a ugc recognised

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?
  2. Does KSOU college have AICTE, UGC and DEC approval for distance mode learning?
  3. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  4. Am I eligible to appear for GATE exam after studying B.Tech in computer science from KSOU
  5. Are the B.Tech distance courses of KSOU approved by AICTE, UGC and DEC?
  6. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  7. Can I be eligible to apply for government job after completing B.Tech in KSOU?
  8. Is KSOU Approved by UGC, KSOU degree for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is KSOU approved by distance education council for diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode?
  10. Completion of degree from KSOU is valid for getting government jobs?
  11. Is there any problem to get a job in private company or government sector by KSOU B.Tech certificate
  12. Benefits of doing B.Sc. (Hotel Administration and Tourism) from KSOU through distance mode?
  13. Am I eligible to get software jobs in MNCs if I have completed B.Tech from KSOU? -- [New]
  14. Is it true that no degree and diploma distance engineering courses are AICTE recognized? Am I eligible for government jobs after doing course from KSOU?
  15. Is the Distance Learning Program in M.Tech.(IT) from KSOU approved by AICTE?
  16. Is the distance learning B.Tech program offered by KSOU approved by AICTE?
  17. How to join B.Tech in KSOU?
  18. After completion of degree from KSOU can I opt for a government job as well as master degree?
31st August 2011, 01:39 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech in regular after doing B.Tech in distance mode from KSOU? Is KSOU UGC recognized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kichu na View Post
i want to do b.tech in distance mode from ksou... for some reason.. but after compltng my b.tech ,can i eligible to do m.tech in regular?? as ksou is a ugc recognised
Am I eligible for M.Tech in regular after doing B.Tech in distance mode from KSOU? Is KSOU UGC recognized?

If you have completed your degree that is B.Tech degree ,then you are eligible to go for M.Tech regular courses. There is no any basic deference between regular and correspondence course as far as degree is concerned. The value of both the degrees means -Degree with regular and correspondence is same.

So i will suggest you to sit in GATE exam which is the best M.Tech entrance exam .Crack that exam and get colleges like IITs and NITs and that's it .So you are not going to face any problem due to your B.Tech degree through correspondence only you need to have is the B.Tech degree before applying for M.Tech.

Yes KSOU is UGC recognized .you can see it by visiting -http://www.ksouonline.com/pdf/UGC_Approval_Letter.pdf

With Regards
ravik1214
31st August 2011, 02:33 PM
sanju38121

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech in regular after doing B.Tech in distance mode from KSOU? Is KSOU UGC recognized?

yes, surely you can do regular m.tech after distance b.tech . You can get govt seat by scoring good rank in GATE entrance test.

All the best.
31st August 2011, 03:59 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Tech in regular after doing B.Tech in distance mode from KSOU? Is KSOU UGC recognized?

dear friend,
yes, you can go for m.tech course in regular manner after completion of B.tech in distance mode..
But you must have complete your B.tech from a recognized institute..
for that you have to appear in GATE exam..
After qualifying in GATE exam you can go for M.tech course in regular manner..
So, prepare yourself for the GATE exam..
Depending on your GATE score you will get a chance to take admission in M.tech colleges..
All the best..
31st August 2011, 04:42 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
yes, you can go for m.tech course in regular manner after completion of B.tech in distance mode..
But you must have complete your B.tech from a recognized institute..
for that you have to appear in GATE exam..
After qualifying in GATE exam you can go for M.tech course in regular manner..
So, prepare yourself for the GATE exam..
Depending on your GATE score you will get a chance to take admission in M.tech colleges..
All the best..
31st August 2011, 05:48 PM
sanju38121

yes , surely you can do m.tech regular after b.tech through distance educatio mode.
Ksou mysore is recognized by UGC. And it is affilited by DEC (distance education council).

All the best.
31st August 2011, 05:56 PM
rana2011
Banned

If you have completed your degree that is B.Tech degree ,then you are eligible to go for M.Tech regular courses. There is no any basic deference between regular and correspondence course as far as degree is concerned. The value of both the degrees means -Degree with regular and correspondence is same.

So i will suggest you to sit in GATE exam which is the best M.Tech entrance exam .Crack that exam and get colleges like IITs and NITs and that's it .So you are not going to face any problem due to your B.Tech degree through correspondence only you need to have is the B.Tech degree before applying for M.Tech.

Yes KSOU is UGC recognized .you can see it by visiting -[URL="http://www.ksouonline.com/pdf/UGC_Approval_Letter.pdf"]http://www.ksouonline.com/pdf/UGC_Approval_Letter.pdf
31st August 2011, 06:11 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

yes, you are eligible for the M. TECH.
and this university is also approved by the UGC. there is no difficiulty about this.
you also take addmssion in this course.
1st December 2011, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

iam doing b.tech in singhania university so then i want to do m.tech in regular manner so it is possible to do regular m.tech in local university my state is andhrapradesh and also is singhania university recognized please help me.
14th March 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

i have completed btech in singhania university,am i eligible to take mtech exams in ksou
16th March 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I`ve completed my B.Tech in the year 2010 from Information Technology and worked in WIPRO for 1 year. But, due to some reasons I had to leave my job. Also, I missed GATE examination. Am I eligible for doing M.Tech in distance mode. If yes, then please suggest some of the universities offering the course.

My id is [email protected]
21st March 2012, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

is ksou provide regular degree of btech (mechanical) ?
20th July 2013, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B tech in distance education mode and I want joint M tech regular mode in Visvesvaraya Technological University
25th July 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir i have completed my B.tech in distance mode from singhania university does am i eligible for m.tech in regular mode from andhrapradesh.
27th September 2013, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

what is the age limit for gate exam
23rd October 2013, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i'm completed in distance diploma in ksou i'm also completed ksou is eligeble to AMIE admision
18th January 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

witch one is the best university for doing b.tec in distance mode. I completed diploma electrical.
28th January 2014, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Tech in regular after doing B.Tech in distance mode from NEHU
28th June 2014, 03:18 PM
Harishsile

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am doing a corresponding B.Tech in KSOU after completion of this, I have a plan to joining a M.Tech regular under VTU, please kindly clear my doubt as early as possible.

yours Faithfully,
HARISH
8th September 2014, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

I have finished my B.Tech in KSOU, So now iam eligible for doing M.Tech without Gate Exam, is it possible..

yours Faithfully,
Anil
2nd January 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

ksou is government university and it is not aproved by aicte so you have one chance to attend upsc and other compitative exams like gate, mat,gre,gmat ,remember after qualification your eligible but admision process you need to submit original documents while doing master degree in regular you must submit aicte aproved marksheet or else your admission will reject
21st March 2015, 06:40 PM
vineet nagpal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kichu na View Post
.i want to do mtech in civil from a regular engineering college after completing my btech civil from ksou. is it possible after obtaining a needed gate score required to get admission in mtech
9th July 2015, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Hi All,

I complted B.tech in distance education by ASian institute of management and technology,Dehli. Now i want to do M.tech in regular, but in PGCET-2015, Karnataka its mentioned that Distance B.tech students are not eligible for M.Tech regular or part time.
Can you please suggest me the universites in karnataka to do Mtech regular or part time.

Thanks,
Pushpa
15th August 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
I decided to do BTech in Karnataka university. So after completed this course whether it is useful for me or not. please tell me and guide me.
thank you
[email protected]
15th November 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am diploma background ece stream and join lateral entry for B E in electronics &communication in vtu now i discontinued 3rd year enginering &also.3backlog ,and im not study for further sem means 7th sem so now i am taking the correspondance through direct final year pls replay my email
[email protected]
22nd January 2016, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech in regular after doing Diploma in distance mode from KSOU? Is KSOU UGC recognized?
5th August 2016, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am diploma holder in mechanical engineering from government polytechnic.
In present l am J.E.mechanical in Pwd l am also b. Tech. Civil from Ksou due to better scope of civil engineering but I want to do M.Tech. In mechanical engineering in distence mode for carrying on my knowledge of mechanical engineering Am I right. May I Do It
I
5th August 2016, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am diploma holder in mechanical engineering from government polytechnic. In present l am J.E.mechanical in Pwd l am also b tech civil engineering from Ksou due to better scope of civil engineering I have done b tech civil engineering. But due to good work experience in mechanical engineering field and to carry on knowledge of mechanical engineering May I do M.Tech. In mechanical engineering through distance mode. MAY It possible May I Right Or should do M.Tech. In civil engineering?
12th May 2017, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for engineering in regular after doing Diploma in distance mode from KSOU? Is KSOU UGC recognized?
30th July 2020, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Is i am eligible for M tech regular after completing my B.tech in Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth deemed university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?