5th November 2018, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBBS after completion of BUMS?

I have completed my BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery). And, now I wish to study MBBS. Am I eligible to apply in any medical colleges? If not, then is there any other medical related course which I can pursue?

11th November 2018, 05:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBBS after completion of BUMS?

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery and it is five year course.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET for admission in MBBS or BDS course. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

Candidate must have minimum 50% to appear in the examination.

The minimum age limit is 17 years.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. The application form is available now.
11th November 2018, 06:02 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is Bachelor in Medicine and Bachelor in Surgery and it is five year course.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET for admission in MBBS or BDS course. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

Candidate must have minimum 50% to appear in the examination.

The minimum age limit is 17 years.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination. The application form is available now.
12th November 2018, 02:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for MBBS entrance exam which is National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission in this professional course.

The eligibility criteria for NEET exam:

1. You must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Biology in 12th from a recognized board.

2. Minimum of 50% marks in board exam is required.

3. The age limit is 17-25 years.

If you meet all above criteria after BUMS course then you can crack NEET exam to pursue MBBS course.
4th February 2022, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mbbs but my marks is not sufficient for this,so i can do bums ,after this can I do mbbs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?