8th June 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MEC after scoring 12587 rank in EAMCET?

I secured 12587 rank in eamcet 2013 am i eligible for mec

31st July 2016, 11:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MEC after scoring 12587 rank in EAMCET?

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in Mechanical Engineering course after securing 12587 rank in EAMCET examination. Candidates who have qualified EAMCET examination and secured a rank in EAMCET are eligible to get admission in Engineering course.

You need to participate in counselling process as per the scheduled date according to your examination rank to get admission in Engineering course.

Based on the branches and colleges you have enrolled in the counselling process and on basis of your EAMCET examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Mechanical Engineering course.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you have secured very good rank i.e., 12587 rank in EAMCET examination, so, definitely you can get admission in Mechanical Engineering course in top 10-15 engineering colleges through EAMCET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?