19th April 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MHT CET if I am doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

l am doing diploma in mechanical enng.can i am eligible for mh-cet.

Related Questions:
  1. In which university can I get after scoring 77% in HSC and 88 marks in MHT CET? Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  3. MHT CET 2016 pattern and syllabus for engineering
  4. Am I eligible for CET after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Best books for MHCET 2016 Engineering and Medical exams
  7. Cutoff list of HSC and MHT CET for Mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I get admission n Mumbai for mechanical engineering after scoring 61.67% in HSC and 74 in MHT CET?
  9. Am I eligible for upcoming MHT CET Exam having secured 43% in PCM?
  10. Collegewise cutoff list for MHT CET engineering? Which college can I get after scoring 155 marks in MHT CET?
  11. Marks required in MHT CET for Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Am I eligible for CET? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering and having 1 year work experience
  13. How to get solved papers for MHT CET engineering exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for Diploma CET to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) after completing Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  15. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  17. What are the chances of getting admission in engineering colleges after scoring 151 marks in MHT CET? -- [New]
  18. How to do Mechanical Engineering after securing 100 marks in MHT CET and 75% in HSC examination? Which college can I get?
26th April 2011, 07:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MHT CET if I am doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

If you are pursuing the course from a recognised institute like Polytechnic then you are eligible. You can appear when you are in the final year. You can start preparing for the entrance exam. The exam should be in the month of May each year. You should get the application form in January.
19th June 2013, 10:21 PM
Paliyal79

Default Re: Am I eligible for MHT CET if I am doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi
you are eligible for the MHT CET entrance exam if you have complete your diploma from a recognized university.
Note that the candidates having the backlogs are not eligible for this exam.
The application forms are available in the month of january and the exam held in May.
For more detail go to the official website.
GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?