26th January 2022, 10:31 PM
Trupti Nandanwar

Am I eligible for MNC companies due to 1 year gap in between engineering?

Am I eligible for any mnc companies as I have a 1 year gap in between engineering due to backlogs for these Wipro cancel my offer letter as graduation gap is not allowed
These means I am not eligible for any mnc companies like tcs, Infosys, Accenture, cognizant, Capgemini etc

27th January 2022, 04:38 AM
deepak kumar 21

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNC companies due to 1 year gap in between engineering?

Am I eligible for MNC companies due to 1 year gap in between engineering?
You can apply for a job MNC companies there is no problem having a year gap in engineering and you are eligible for MNC companies.
27th January 2022, 02:44 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MNC companies due to 1 year gap in between engineering?

After 1 year gap in between engineering , it is a bit difficult to get a job in MNC. So ,if you want to get job in MNC , you need to go for some refreshment course. There are many centers who also give job guarantees after their course.
27th January 2022, 03:52 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For being eligible for any MNC , candidate must have a good academic background with no present backlogs at the time of joining.
Maximum 2 yrs gap is allowed but there should be no gap between 11th and 12th.
And not even between 10th and 11th.
And if there is a gap, then you need to show them proper reason.

At the beginning , you may face difficulty but once you get enough experience, the gaps won't count.
28th January 2022, 06:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

You can send your CV to these MNCs and once you will be eligible to impress through your CV with giving plausible reason for your gap then you will be called for the interview.
29th January 2022, 07:08 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Let me make it very clear to you: for campus placements, you are not eligible but for off campus placements your are eligible. You can apply in any MNC with your well built CV along with copy of all the documents required by the company at time of placement.
Different companies have different criteria to hire their employees, so you have to pass their selection process. Also some companies like Infosys, Wipro, Accenture hire when there is vacancy available so make sure they are hiring that time.
30th January 2022, 12:03 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. MNC companies like TCS, Infosys, Accenture, cognizant, Capgemini, etc does not allow any year gap between engineering.
31st January 2022, 04:50 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible for MNC Companies after 1 year gap in between engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?