14th December 2012, 04:23 PM
mnbpoi

Am I eligible for MSc Biochemistry after completion of graduation in Physiotherapy

AM I eligible for MSc biochemistry after completion of graduation in physiotherapy?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc Biochemistry after completion of graduation in Physiotherapy
  2. Am I eligible to join M.Sc Anatomy or Physiology after completion of Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  3. Am I eligible to join M-Pharmacy course after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry?
  4. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc medical?
  5. Can I do MSc Biochemistry after completion of BSc Medical?
  6. Am I eligible to do MSc in Biochemistry in Kolkata University?
  7. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  8. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  9. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
  10. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Are physiotherapy students eligible for msc clinical research?
  12. Am i eligible to do B.Ed from Haryana Board? I have done graduation in bachelor of physiotherapy and MSc in psychology
  13. What is Medical Diploma and what can we do after this course? -- [New]
  14. Can I give UPSC Exam after completion of 12th being a candidate of pursuing Graduation in Physiotherapy?
  15. Am I eligible for medical college after completing MSc in Biochemistry
  16. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  17. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  18. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
14th June 2013, 07:52 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for MSc Biochemistry after completion of graduation in Physiotherapy

Hello friend

You must have known that
1. There is no age limit for M.Sc
2. No marks restriciton
3. The admission process is through entrance exams

>>All the candidates must have studied chemistry or bio - chemistry subject to be eligible for M.Sc bio - chemistry

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?