4th June 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?

m student of It branch i have backlog in 6th sem n overall % till third year is 70% n 72,66 in 12th is m eligible for placement in infosys n other MNC's

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to get job in Infosys with 83.3% in 10th, 92.3% in 12th and 73% till B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  3. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  4. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  5. Eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  6. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 6 arrears till 3rd year?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for TCS and Infosys campus placement with 60% above in 10th, 12th and B.E 3rd year?
  8. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Infosys placement drive? Am i eligible for it with 58% marks in B.Tech?
  10. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  11. Can I get job in Infosys if secured 92.3% in 12th, 83.3% in 10th and 73% upto B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  12. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 58% in 10th and 70% upto 3rd year of B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys if I have 70% above marks till B.Tech 2nd year?
  14. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  15. Am I eligible for Campus Placement of Infosys having secured 64% in 10th, 66% in 12th and 68% in B.Tech up to 3rd year of B.Tech?
  16. Job in MNCs after B.Tech 3rd year with one backlog?
  17. Am i eligible for iGATE placement with one year gap between BE?
  18. Am I eligible for on campus placement if I have a pending subject backlog?
9th June 2011, 09:58 AM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?

Hello friend,

Most of the big MNCs like Infosys,TCS,CTS etc don't allow candidates with backlogs. But other companies allow maximum two backlogs in the whole graduation degree.

Percentage is no problem with you but one backlog may rise a problem for you for getting job in renowned companies.

So try to clear the backlog as soon as possible. That will be the solution for you. Otherwise it may create problem.

Good luck!
11th August 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?

would infosys company select IT branch engineering students for placements equally with cse.......
17th September 2011, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

after clearing all backlogs till the start of 8th sem,then is the student eligible for infosys?
20th May 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for placement in tcs with 70 % till 3rd btech and a backlog in 4-1 on campus placements
31st January 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i'm pursuing my 8th sem (B.E MECH) with 1 pending backlog..What are the companies that i can attend in this sem?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?