17th June 2012, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the position of SI in Tamil Nadu after completion of Degree in Distance Education?

I complete my degree on distance education can i join sub inspector of police in tamilnadu

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  2. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  3. Colleges for M.Tech through distance education in Mechanical engineering from Tamil Nadu?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  5. Colleges in Tamilnadu offering M.Tech through correspondence course?
  6. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  8. Details for difference between BCA and BCA lateral entry?
  9. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  10. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  11. Detailed information about Distance M.Sc in Yoga course available in Tamil Nadu Sports and Physical Education University? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  13. Recognized university in which I can do Ph.D after completing MSc Computer Science?
  14. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  15. What's the eligibility Criteria for Getting Admission in Govt. Engineering college of Tamil Nadu? I've completed my 10th from Kendriya Vidyalaya and 10+2 in Secondary Education, Govt. of Kerala.
  16. Universities in Tamil Nadu and rest of India for distance PhD in Management?
  17. Where to get handlooms and textiles TNPSC exam model question papers?
  18. List of UGC recognized universities for MBA in Distance Education?
18th June 2012, 03:51 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of SI in Tamil Nadu after completion of Degree in Distance Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I complete my degree on distance education can i join sub inspector of police in tamilnadu
Candidate who have pursued Bachelors Degree program through distance learning mode must be recognized by the Distance Education Council as well as University Grant Commission to be considered eligible for competitive examination conducted on National Level or State Level.

Now, as far as academic qualification for the position of Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police is concerned, one must hold a bachelors degree awarded by a recognized university, regardless of the marks scored and stream followed in the same.

The selection procedure is conducted by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board and apart from being a graduate, You must be within the age limit of 20-28 years and your height must not be less than 170cms.

For further information, refer to the official website of Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board.
28th January 2013, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for the position of SI in Tamil Nadu after completion of Degree in Distance Education?

am 1 student now

.- now am confused to take which path for my higher course . I would like to be a Sub Inspector....also i would like to complete Mechanical engineering...
-My problem '' IS MECHANICAL ENGINEERING IS ELIGIBLE FOR POLICE SI''
Plz guyz help me... give true and proper solution......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?