7th August 2013, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for the post of assistant teacher? I have passed B.A in English Hons

I passed B.A. in English (hon) with 48% and M.A. With 56% and I copmleted B.ed. Am I aligible for the post of assistant teacher?

Related Questions:
  1. How to be eligible for B.Ed admission in IGNOU? I am a assistant teacher
  2. Am I eligible for the post of English Teacher in Bengali Medium School after completing graduation in English?
  3. Am I eligible for teacher post in KV School?
  4. Am I eligible for Post Graduate Teacher if done graduation in English Language & Economics?
  5. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
  6. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  7. B.Ed is necessary for Assistant Teacher post?
  8. MCA holder is eligible for the post of assistant professor in B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  9. Can I sit for SSC exam(Assistant Teacher) for work education after completing Junior Diploma of Fine Arts?
  10. After passing 10th and ITI 2 years course with 70% am I eligible for Junior Assistant Promotion? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I sit for SSC exam as a Assistant Teacher? Can I have the age relaxation?
  12. Maximum age limit for assistant teacher in DSSSB? Can I apply for the post after doing B.Ed in Economics?
  13. Can I be eligible for government teacher post after completing BCA? What is the procedure to apply for the post of government teacher
  14. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Germany? I have done B.A Hons English with 2.90 CGPA
  15. How to do English Hons after passing Arts with 55% from West Bengal Board
  16. Second post graduation in English after MA in Psychology?
  17. How can I give the English PG course exam after passing MA in Psychology and B.Ed and while working as a teacher in affiliated school of CBSE?
  18. Am I eligible for any specialized post after passing BSc Hons Agriculture?
27th September 2017, 06:44 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for the post of assistant teacher? I have passed B.A in English Hons

Eligibility criteria to apply for the post of Assistant Teacher in West Bengal School Service Commission :-

-The candidate must have passed Post Graduation with B.Ed. or its equivalent in relevant field from a recognized university.

-The candidate age should be between 20 years to 40 years as on 01st January of the year of examination. There will be relaxation in upper age limit by 3 years for OBC candidate, 5 years for SC/ST and 10 years for PH candidate as per govt. rule.

Selection Process:

written examination and

personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?