29th August 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to register for CPT stage while pursuing 2nd PUC?

Can I do Chartered Accountants course? Now, I am studying in 2nd PUC and will be appearing for board exams in next year's session. So, can I register for CPT stage of CA? Or, do I need to wait until I complete my 2nd PUC finals?

31st August 2020, 02:37 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to register for CPT stage while pursuing 2nd PUC?

No, you can't register for CPT now.

You have to wait till your intermediate course completed than only you are eligible for CPT examination.
31st August 2020, 09:17 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

CPT stands for Common Proficiency Test. This is the first stage of Chartered Accountancy course. It is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India twice every every year.

The minimum academic qualification for this course is that candidate who has completed senior secondary examination from a recognized board or appearing for it can apply for CA CPT exam. For example, candidates appearing for March session exam can apply for June CPT exam in that year.
31st August 2020, 11:43 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Being a student of Class 12th, you are definitely eligible to register for CPT (Common Proficiency Test) as for the same, any candidate can register after completion of his/her Class 10th.

But, for appearing in the same examination, you are required to complete your Class 12th.
1st September 2020, 06:00 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Age Limit: There is no age limit for appearing in the exam.
Educational Qualification: Candidates have to pass their Intermediate (10+2 Standard).
Marks Required: The candidates who have completed a bachelor or masters degree in commerce with a percentile of 55% marks were exempted from appearing in CA CPT.
Appearing candidates are eligible to apply for CA CPT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?