29th December 2019, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study LLB after Graduation via distance mode of education?

Sir, I have completed my BA via distance mode of education from Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore. And, now I wish to do LLB. But, I heard that distance graduate degree is not valid to do LLB. Is it true? Can I get admission in any university for doing LLB either via regular or distance mode? What about KSOU and IGNOU? Dos Symbiosis also offers distance LLB?

31st December 2019, 10:01 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study LLB after Graduation via distance mode of education?

LLB is Bachelor in Law. It is three year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course. So, you are eligible to get admission in the course after completion of the bachelor degree in correspondence.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

For more information visit at official website to get detail about admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?