6th November 2019, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study LLB being a 62 years old retired Government Servant?

Hello friends, I am a retired Central Government Servant. I am 62 years old now. Now, I want to study LLB course. So, at this age I am eligible to study LLB? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible.

7th November 2019, 06:28 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study LLB being a 62 years old retired Government Servant?

Yes, you are eligible to study LLB Being A 62 years older retired government servants.

There is no age limit for doing Law, but there are some basic requirement yourself enrolled in a law course.

Eligibility:-
A passed 12th standard with State/Central Board 45% marks for Un-Reserved and 40% for Reserved .
If pursuing law after graduation, passed with 45% - 60% this range will vary from college to college with in this bracket.
7th November 2019, 06:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study LLB being a 62 years old retired Government Servant?

LLB is three year course. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination for admission in the course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course at the age of 62 years.

For more information about the admission procedure visit at official website of the respective institutions.
7th November 2019, 08:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study LLB course with this age.
There will be no age limit for LLB course. So anyone can pursue law course.

List colleges for Law:-
Euro University, Surat
Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
GLS Law College, Ahmedabad
K.L.E. Society's Law College.
10th November 2019, 03:17 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

LLB is three year course from a recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions to get admission in the course.

So, you are eligible to get admission in the course.
11th June 2022, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Am 55 yrs... Want to pursue llb from Delhi.... Please let me know list of colleges from where I can do so
30th June 2022, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have not passed 12 th standard. But passed B.A(A P Open University) and M.A(S V University). Please clarify whether I am eligible for admission into LLB((Three years Course) and eligible to apply for APLAWCET. B MOHANA MURALI
10th September 2022, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Am eligible to study LLB ? I have only 40% Marks for BA but I have 70% of Mars for my post -graduation .What is The minimum need of marks for admission ? .will you take consideration of the post- graduation marks for admission? please reply
14th September 2022, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

5 years LLB course minimum mark is 45% in plus two but if any one got 44.6% will it be considered as 45% in kerala
27th November 2022, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I wants to join LLB 3 years course at an any approved colleagues in AP state pl guide me
28th March 2023, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Which is best University in India for pursuing LLB in regular course as I have completed under graduate in B.Com.Now I am 61 years completed after retired from public sector under
taking
6th April 2023, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I am 70 years old retired bank officer. Am I eligible for 3 year law degrees
10th July 2023, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I was a BA graduate in 1983 and have 45 percent marks. Now I would like to study the 3 year LLB through online. I am 64 year old now and I have been confidence to complete the course if there is permission to study to online.
12th July 2023, 05:49 PM
sophiaWindsor02

Yes, at the age of 62, you are generally eligible to study an LLB course. Age is not usually a barrier to pursuing higher education, including law courses. However, it's best to check with the specific educational institution you are interested in for their admission requirements and policies. Good luck with your studies!
12th July 2023, 05:51 PM
sophiaWindsor02

Yes, at the age of 62, you are generally eligible to study an LLB course. Age is not usually a barrier to pursuing higher education, including law courses. However, it's best to check with the specific educational institution you are interested in for their admission requirements and policies. Good luck with your studies!
I Hope this helps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?