23rd August 2013, 07:47 PM
mohanlalkharolia

Am i eligible to take admission in B.Ed in Rajasthan? I have passed B.A from IGNOU

Am I eligible to take admission in B.Ed in Rajasthan. I've passed BA from Ignou in three Term End examination in three years. I've scored 52% marks and belong to obc category.

5th February 2014, 02:16 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to take admission in B.Ed in Rajasthan? I have passed B.A from IGNOU

The admission will be solely based on the merit of the student and the institution which needs to be AICTE approved. If your college is approved then loan approval will be easy. You need to be a graduate is the minimum qualification along with experience in teaching. First of all, you need to build your resume. Write down in details about your qualification, extra hobbies and achievements. If your form is interesting then you will be called for the written test and interview for being selected for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?