15th August 2019, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TET exam having completed B.Tech as a private candidate?

If I do my B.Tech course in a private engineering college which is under Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad University of Technology then will I be eligible for TET exam? Or, am I eligible for government schools teacher jobs?

17th August 2019, 10:13 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET exam having completed B.Tech as a private candidate?

Yes, candidates passed bachelor degree from any recognised university are eligible to appear for the TET examination.

So, you can appear for the examination, if you have passed B.Tech and have B.Ed course from a recognised institute.

There is no age limit to appear for CTET examination, age limit varies for state TET.
17th August 2019, 10:19 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET exam having completed B.Tech as a private candidate?

The common eligibility to appear for the TET is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Along with bachelor degree must have passed B.Ed or D.Ed qualification.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in all stages of the examination for final selection.

For more information visit at the official website.

So, you are eligible to appear in the examination after completion of bachelor degree from a private college which is affiliated to a recognised university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?