20th September 2015, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for TET,TRB exam after completing MSc Biochemistry

Respected sir/madam, i am Dhivya I completed M.sc(biochemistry).,B.ed (physical science).i eligible for TET, TRB exams.
how is my sinority.

31st July 2016, 09:01 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET,TRB exam after completing MSc Biochemistry

Yes, you are eligible for TET, TRB exam after completing M.Sc. Biochemistry.

TRB stands for Teachers Recruitment Board. TRB conducts the examination for the post of Lecturers in Government Arts and Science Colleges.

Eligibility criteria to appear for TRB exam :-

-The candidate should possess post graduation degree in any subject with the minimum of 55% (50% for SC/ST) marks and pass in State Level Eligibility Test (SLET).

-The candidate age should be less than 57 years.

Selection of candidate will be based on their performance in the written test and interview. Interview will be conducted to check the candidate subject knowledge and teaching ability.

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

TET is an entrance test for those candidates who wishes to become a teacher.

The TET test is conducted by both Central government and State Government of India.

TET Entrance exam is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 is for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 is for class 6 to 8.

The educational qualification required for TET Entrance exam is graduation degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
29th September 2019, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for TET,TRB exam after completing MSc Biochemistry

I have completed msc biochemistry with b.ed I am eligible for tntet exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?