19th June 2013, 03:19 PM
nirmala.g09

Am I eligible to write TET after completing BSc Biochemistry and B.Ed?

My sister has completed B.Sc Biochemistry and B.Ed . Is she eligible to write Tet 2013?

10th October 2015, 01:21 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TET after completing BSc Biochemistry and B.Ed?

>> Yes you are eligible to write TET after completing B.Sc Biochemistry and B.Ed.

>> You should have passed 12th class from any recognized board with at least 45% marks in aggregate.

>> You should have also passed BA / B.Sc. and other diploma course with at least 50 percent marks.

>> B.Ed qualification can also apply.
11th October 2015, 01:54 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Am I eligible to write TET after completing BSc Biochemistry and B.Ed?

Yes obvious you are eligible for TET exam after doing B.Sc Biochemistry & B.Ed .

Qualification Required:-You should have done 12th and graduate in any stream with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university also apply for this exam.

Age Required:-There is no any age limitation.
14th March 2022, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir, Do need equivalent certificate for biochemistry students to write the tet exam.
21st March 2022, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I completed BSc biochemistry BED physical science can I eligible for TET
8th December 2022, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I be a government school teacher after bsc ed microbiology or biochemistry
8th April 2023, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am completed bsc bio chemistry and BEd ,after i am pass TET exam 2013 paper 2 but they told it is not eligible degree now what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?