28th July 2013, 04:18 PM
dheenath

Am i eligible to write TET exam after completing BSc microbiology under Bharathiar University

respected sir
I have completed B.Sc microbiology under Bharathiyar university and B.Ed in biological science under teacher education university.am i eligible to write
TET exams?please reply me

27th May 2015, 07:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to write TET exam after completing BSc microbiology under Bharathiar University

Yes, you are eligible to write TET exam after completing BSc microbiology under Bharathiar University.

The full form for TET is Teacher Eligibility Test.

TET is an entrance test for those candidates who wishes to become a teacher.

The TET test is conducted by both Central government and State Government of India.

TET Entrance exam is divided into 2 papers. Paper 1 is for Class 1 to 5 and paper 2 is for class 6 to 8.

The educational qualification required for TET Entrance exam is graduation degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks in aggregate.
7th February 2017, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am i eligible to write TET exam after completing BSc microbiology under Bharathiar University

Sir I have completed m.sc microbiology under Madras university and B.ed under Bharathiar university am I eligible for Tet and Trb
10th March 2017, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I have completed my B.sc Biotechnology under Bharathidasan university and B.ed(biology) under teacher education university. Am i eligible to write tntet exam, please reply me
18th July 2018, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir sunrise university rajasthan m.sc degree valid for tet&tat exam gujrat
4th April 2019, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

I have completed Bsc.Microbiology and Bed Biological science,while applying educational qualification details,we don't have an option to click microbiology,there is only physics,chemistry,botany,zoology,mathematics and languages in your system configuration,my doubt is that which subject i have to choose?
7th April 2022, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Which category For tntet exam in bsc,bed,microbiologist can apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?