13th May 2011, 03:15 PM
abhinay.n

Andhra Bank previous year solved question papers

For long I am looking for the andhra bank solved question papers so I request you all to kindly provide me them to me.

31st December 2014, 07:47 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: TANCET previous year question papers

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPERS OF ANDHRA BANK EXAM:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Andhra Bank PO and clerk exam in this post for your reference. Refer these papers only to figure out the pattern of exam followed and start your preparation accordingly.

There are many books available in the market which would help you to prepare for the exam well. Also attached the common PO and Clerk exam papers in this post for your reference. Go through it during your preparation.

If you feel that you won't be able to prepare for the exam alone then find out a good coaching centre near your house and join immediately to get yourself qualified for the exam.

To know more about Andhra Bank recent recruitment details and exams, visit the official website - http://andhrabank.in/english/recruitment.aspx
Attached Files
File Type: zip Andhra Bank - Clerk papers.zip(158.5 KB, 35 views)
File Type: zip Andhra Bank - PO.zip(2.14 MB, 30 views)
File Type: zip Common PO and Clerk.zip(2.85 MB, 38 views)
File Type: pdf Bank Interview questions.pdf(14.9 KB, 60 views)
File Type: pdf Bank PO syllabus.pdf(25.2 KB, 45 views)
File Type: pdf Bank Clerk - syllabus.pdf(8.5 KB, 47 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?