10th January 2020, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Is Andhra Pradesh University's degree valid and acceptable for Telangana State Government jobs?

Respected Sir, my self Naveen and I am from Suryapet district Telangana State. I had completed open degree in 2019 from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur. Please, clarify my doubt whether Andhra Pradesh University's degree is valid and eligible for jobs in Telangana State's government or not as I am planning to do further studies from Andhra Pradesh University.
15th January 2020, 09:57 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Andhra Pradesh University's degree valid and acceptable for Telangana State Government jobs?

To appear in government jobs recruitment examination, the required educational qualification comprises that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, degree from a recognised university is valid to appear in the recruitment examination.

So, you can appear in the examination and become eligible for recruitment after qualifying in all stages of examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?