24th January 2020, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

Is Annamalai University's valid and acceptable for Kerala PSC examination?

Hello everybody, I have completed BA English honors from Annamalai University via distance mode of education. Now, I wish to apply for the Kerala Public Service Commission (K-PSC). Am I eligible to apply? Will this graduate degree from Annamalai University would be acceptable for K-PSC?

14th November 2021, 09:08 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Annamalai University's valid and acceptable for Kerala PSC examination?

Yes, a degree course pursued from Annamalai University in correspondence mode is valid for filling an application for KPSC (Kerala Public Service Commission) as degree course offered by Annamalai University in distance mode is approved by UGC and DEC and hence acceptable for all government job applications and higher studies.

For complete details regarding KPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.keralapsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?