8th February 2014, 10:33 PM
Chhabi Dey Sarkar

Any chance to get a chance in UPSC exam after diploma 3rd year civil

I am a diploma(3rd yr,civil) student, so my qes is-can i get a chance in UPSC exam?

12th February 2014, 08:09 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any chance to get a chance in UPSC exam after diploma 3rd year civil

No, you are not eligible to apply for UPSC examination after completing diploma because to apply for UPSC examination the candidate need to completed Intermediate, Engineering, Bachelor's Degree, M.B.B.S or Post Graduate Degree. If you are hold any one of the above qualification then you are definitely eligible to apply for this examination.

Otherwise you are ineligible to apply for Union Public Service Commission. So being a diploma candidates are not eligible to apply. UPSC conducts examination are NDA, CDS, Engineering Service, IES/ISS, Combined Medical Examination, Civil Service Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, Central Police Service Examination..etc. So first complete degree and then apply for UPSC Examination.
13th February 2014, 02:46 PM
Sowmya449

Default Re: Any chance to get a chance in UPSC exam after diploma 3rd year civil

My friend is in diploma(3rd yr,civil) student, Will she eligible to write UPSC exam?
13th February 2014, 02:48 PM
Sowmya449

Sorry.... you are not eligible to apply for UPSC examination after completing diploma because to apply for UPSC examination the candidate need to completed Intermediate, Engineering, Bachelor's Degree, M.B.B.S or Post Graduate Degree. So being a diploma candidates are not eligible. UPSC conducts examination are NDA, CDS, Engineering Service, IES/ISS, Combined Medical Examination, Civil Service Examination, Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination, Central Police Service Examination..etc. So first complete degree and then apply for UPSC Examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?