14th July 2011, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to get a medical MBBS seat after scoring 13,413 in EAMCET medical? Any chance to get a free seat in any other state?

my daughter got 13,413 in eamcet medical.she belongs to BC-E minority.any chance to get in medical-mbbs.in any collage.is there any chance to getfree seat in any other state.please send reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance to get MBBS seat after scoring 28688 rank in AP EAMCET medical exam
  2. Will I get BVSc seat after scoring 5032 rank in EAMCET?
  3. Can I get a chance to get MBBS seat after securing 28688 AP EAMCET rank
  4. Is there any chance to get medical seat after scoring 6386 medical rank?
  5. Is there any chance to get a seat in SVU medical college after scoring 116 in EAMCET and 582/600 in groups?
  6. Can I get a chance to get BVSc seat in a good AP Veterinary college after scoring 5032 rank in EAMCET under medical stream
  7. Is there any chance to get MBBS seat in private B after scoring 540 in IPE, 70 marks in EAMCET?
  8. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college in AP after scoring 106 marks in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Any chance to get MBBS seat in government medical college in Tamilnadu? I have passed Kerala 12th exam with 96%
  10. Shall I get MBBS seat in any medical college in AP after scoring 71 marks in EAMCET ?
  11. Can I get MBBS seat in SVU region after scoring 80 marks in medical EAMCET?
  12. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  13. Any chance to get medical seat in any college in Tamilnadu after scoring 188 cutoff?
  14. Will I get a seat in Punjab Medical College after scoring 372 marks in Punjab PMET? Any chance for MBBS or BDS?
  15. Will I get a free seat or paid seat in private medical college of Tamilnadu after scoring 193.5 medical cutoff?
  16. Any chance to get medical seat in Tamilnadu medical college after scoring 196 cutoff
  17. Is there any chance to get a seat in any medical college in Chennai namely KMC? Will I get a seat in Chengalpet Medical College?
  18. Will I be able to get a chance for doing MBBS by giving EAMCET exam? -- [New]
31st July 2011, 10:33 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Any chance to get a medical MBBS seat after scoring 13,413 in EAMCET medical? Any chance to get a free seat in any other state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my daughter got 13,413 in eamcet medical.she belongs to BC-E minority.any chance to get in medical-mbbs.in any collage.is there any chance to getfree seat in any other state.please send reply.
No sir,
It is not possible to get a seat for MBBS Course after securing 13,413 that too of free seat is very far away from you I guess with the experience with my cousin sister I can say this confidently.

She got 14000 in last year eamcet but didn't get MBBS Course This may be the case with your child too.

But there is no wrong in trying for that through all the stages sometimes you may luckily get a seat with the reservation category.

Getting Admission in other state colleges with EAMCET is not at all possible because No other colleges will accept EAMCET as that is not a National Level entrance just a State level entrance so only the state colleges will only accept this rank.

Once you consult the consultancy if you are the Resident of Hyderabad once visit Kab Consultancy they will really help you to make a good choice . they have only shaped my future so I recommend them

So it is best to know before which you take correspondence course.

All the best for your selection

Regards

~AdityA~
31st July 2011, 10:39 PM
rana2011
Banned

Default Re: Any chance to get a medical MBBS seat after scoring 13,413 in EAMCET medical? Any chance to get a free seat in any other state?

No Friend, it never possible to get a seat for MBBS Course after securing 13,413 because free seat is very far away from you.
She got 14000 in last year eamcet but not get MBBS Course.

But there is no wrong in trying for that through all the stages sometimes you may luckily get a seat with the reservation category.

Getting Admission in other state colleges with EAMCET is not at all possible because No other colleges will accept EAMCET as that is not a National Level entrance just a State level entrance so only the state colleges will only accept this rank.

Once you consult the consultancy if you are the Resident of Hyderabad once visit Kab Consultancy they will really help you to make a good choice .

So, it is best to know before which you take correspondence course.

All the best!
31st July 2011, 10:40 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any chance to get a medical MBBS seat after scoring 13,413 in EAMCET medical? Any chance to get a free seat in any other state?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
see there is the increase in the medical seat this year so by seeing the previous record the cut off list would be increase this year.....

so your daughter had a chance but quite so.......
31st July 2011, 11:23 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

hi...the number of medical seats available in the Andhra pradesh state is around 1500 so even if your an obc category there is no scope of getting an medical seat in the state of andhra pradesh ,and as far as getting seats in other state is concerned its not possible on the basis of rank in the eamcet exam because its only for the students in the andhra pradesh,
its better that now you drop for one year and prepare again because you can very easily improve on your rank from 13000 to below 1500 if you really work hard thats the only option left you can not afford to pay the huge donation fees of the medical colleges which are more than 30 lakhs in the worst colleges also if you want in good colleges then it becomes around 50 lakhs
1st August 2011, 12:38 AM
vivekdas.raja

hello,
yea you will get seat so don't worry ...
wait for the counselling date....
1st August 2011, 06:05 PM
kunjeyan5282

It is not possible to get a seat for MBBS Course after securing 13,413 that too of free seat is very far away from you I guess with the experience with my cousin sister I can say this confidently.

She got 14000 in last year eamcet but didn't get MBBS Course This may be the case with your child too.

Once you consult the consultancy if you are the Resident of Hyderabad once visit Kab Consultancy they will really help you to make a good choice . they have only shaped my future so I recommend them

So it is best to know before which you take correspondence course.
15th September 2011, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

hi,igot 13110 rank in eamcet 2011 and belongs to BC-B category .Do i have a chance to get a b-category medical seat in the councelling ?please reply me ....i need all ur sugessions
14th December 2011, 10:54 PM
arahims95

hello
This is very difficult to get the seat after scoring 13,413
in medical but you can try for it
24th May 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

my sister got 191.75 cut off will she be able to get free medical seat?
4th July 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

sir,
my daughter caste is BC (D) get eamcet 11,100. any chance to get a medical in MBBS, MBS,Vetaranary, Ayurvedic, Homeopathy, pysiothorapy, and BDS.
18th July 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

This is shabana. Can i get a free seat in MBBS/BDS in any minority collages under oc catogiry after getting 11980 rank in eamcet?And 1062 is my minority rank.
28th July 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

hi i got rank 13104 n my minority rank 505 is there is a scope 2 get seat in mbbs in minority colleges? or can i get seat in bvsc? plz reply
8th June 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i got 14000 rank. i belong to BC-A category.can i get a mbbs seat in private medical college?
13th May 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

after passing supplementary 2014 maths exam in july . will cet results be considered & wil i get mbbs/ bds /or any medical related fi course.
12th June 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

I belong to general category and my Punjab state rank in
Aipmt 2014 is 1088. Can I get mbbs seat in any government College in
Punjab?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?