21st June 2013, 01:24 AM
rajrcks

Any chance to get in NIT after scoring 71% overall, 64% in PCM? Which are the colleges?

sir ,i got overall-71%,pcm-64% but in maths-45.i have any chance for nits.??
plz tell me?
& plz refer me few collages.!!

Related Questions:
  1. Do I stand a chance to get in any NIT or government colleges after scoring 98 marks in AIEEE?
  2. Do I have any chance to get in NIT Warangal or any NIT after scoring 123 marks out of 360?
  3. Can I get a chance in NIT,IIITs, NIFT or any government colleges after scoring 112 to 120? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Any chance for NIT after scoring 120 main score?
  5. Is there any chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 42 marks in GATE?
  6. Any chance for Durgapur NIT after scoring 120//360 in AIEEE?
  7. Any chance to get a seat in NIT after scoring 55 in JEE mains?
  8. Is there any chance to get into NIT after scoring 20.67 score?
  9. Any chance to take a CPL after scoring 60% marks in PCM -- [New]
  10. Is there any possibility to get a chance in NIT after scoring 34.67 marks in GATE
  11. Can I get home state seat in NIT Jamshedpur after scoring 47 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Any chance to get admission in IIT or NIT after scoring 724 AIR in GATE in Chemical Engineering? In which colleges can I apply?
  13. Do I stand a chance to get NIT Calicut or Trichy after scoring 200+ marks in AIEEE B.Arch? List of other colleges for Architecture where I can get admitted?
  14. Can I get a chance to appear for TES after scoring 68.67% in PCM and 70.80% in aggregate?
  15. Can I get a chance to get admission in NIT after scoring 50 marks in JEE mains?
  16. Is there any chance of getting admission into IIT or NIT after scoring 271 in GATE?
  17. Which are the good colleges for doing Masters in Electrical after scoring 350 in GATE with 7699 AIR? Is there any chance to get an NIT or IIT?
  18. Is there any chance to get a seat in NIT after scoring 165 in JEE mains
15th July 2015, 09:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance to get in NIT after scoring 71% overall, 64% in PCM? Which are the colleges?

No, you are not eligible to get the admission in the NIT ( National Institute of Technology ) and it is among the best to pursue the technical courses.

To get the admission the candidate need to appear in the JEE examination. The examination is conducted by the CBSE every year. The examination is conducted in the two stages as the Mains and the Advance.

The candidate who qualifies in the Mains are eligible for the admission in the NIT but the rank list are prepared on the basis of the score in the Mains and the board as your score in the 10+2 is very much poor. You need to score very high to get the admission in the NIT.

After qualifying in the Mains you become eligible for the Advance examination and after qualifying eligible to get the admission in IIT.

So you need to go through the Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics to qualify in these examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?