9th November 2018, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Any chance to improve my marks in PG after 2 years ago by re-sitting for the exam?

I have completed my Post Graduation in 2016. Can I improve my exam marks this year? I appeared improvement exam and revaluation in 2017 and 2018. Can I get one more chance?

24th June 2023, 01:04 PM
eduking

Default Re: Any chance to improve my marks in PG after 2 years ago by re-sitting for the exam?

No, you can't appear for improvement exams now because you have already passed the exams 2 years ago. Such exams are usually conducted within one year of the main result. Now you need to look for other options and stop thinking about improvement exams.

You are just wasting your time in appearing for improvement exams and there are options available other than improvement exams. Hence, look for some other way to increase your credentials.
30th June 2023, 02:31 PM
Chandanguriya
Banned

Default Re: Any chance to improve my marks in PG after 2 years ago by re-sitting for the exam?

The opportunity to improve your marks in a postgraduate (PG) program by re-sitting for exams typically depends on the policies and regulations of the educational institution where you pursued your PG degree. Here are a few factors to consider:

1. Institutional Policies: Different institutions have different policies regarding re-sitting exams. Some institutions may allow students to retake exams to improve their grades, while others may have restrictions or limitations on retakes. It is important to check with your specific institution to understand their policies regarding exam retakes.

2. Time Limitations: Institutions may have specific time limitations within which exam retakes are allowed. If a significant amount of time has passed since you completed your PG program, the institution may have restrictions on retaking exams. Again, it is essential to check with your institution to understand the time limitations, if any.

3. Eligibility Criteria: Some institutions may have specific eligibility criteria for retaking exams, such as a minimum attendance requirement or a limit on the number of attempts allowed. Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by your institution before considering re-sitting for exams.

4. Fees and Procedures: Institutions may have fees associated with exam retakes, and there may be specific procedures or deadlines to follow for registering and appearing for the exams again. Familiarize yourself with the fees and procedures set by your institution to plan accordingly.

5. Academic Support: Before deciding to retake exams, consider seeking academic support or guidance from your institution. They may be able to provide you with guidance on alternative methods to improve your knowledge and skills in your field of study, such as additional coursework, research projects, or practical training.

It's important to note that the availability and feasibility of re-sitting for exams may vary significantly between institutions and even between programs within the same institution. It is advisable to directly contact the relevant department or administrative office of your institution to inquire about the specific possibilities and processes for retaking exams to improve your PG marks. They will be able to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information based on the policies and regulations of your institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?