15th January 2011, 06:13 PM
SANTOSH RANA

Any institute in Jabalpur region for CS course? Details about the course and its fee structure?

Is there any institute in jabalpur region for the CS course and the course details and fee structure...

21st January 2011, 07:03 PM
srujanap

Default Re: Any institute in Jabalpur region for CS course? Details about the course and its fee structure?

hi........

the fee structure for cs course is .............
The fee for CS Foundation Programme is - Rs. 3600/-
for Executive Programme - Rs. 7000/- for Commerce Graduates while
- Rs. 7750/- for Non Commerce Students

Prospectus and Application Form:
1) For CS Foundation Programme:
Cash payment: Rs.200/- or by Post/ Courier: DD/ PO Rs.250/-

2) For CS Executive Programme:
Cash payment: Rs.300/- or by Post/ Courier: DD/PO: Rs.350/- in favour of “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” payable at New Delhi. Prospectus and Application Form can also be obtained at Regional Offices & Chapters.

some of the colleges

Ideal Institute of Technology,U.P
Krishna Engineering College,U.P
NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte,Karnataka
Milagres College,Karnataka

thank you.................
9th April 2011, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any institute in Jabalpur region for CS course? Details about the course and its fee structure?

i just want to know that, is there any cs course college or institute in jabalpur or not??
13th June 2011, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

i wont cs college in jabalpur
19th June 2011, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to now abut collages in jabalpur for CS
26th November 2011, 11:22 AM
410505401/08/11

is there any institute of cs coaching in jabalpur
26th November 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

sir iam recently admitted in cs foundation program piz tell me is there any institute of cs coaching in jabalpur
19th February 2012, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

how can i admitted to cs foundation programe??
23rd May 2012, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

is there any institude or college of cs in jabalpur.
26th October 2014, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTOSH RANA View Post
Is there any institute in jabalpur region for the CS course and the course details and fee structure...
admision processer please
if there are any institution in jabalpur city
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?