31st July 2018, 08:38 PM
BINAY KR SINGH

Application for admission in B Tech through BHABHA Institute

Dear Sir/Madam,
I would like to know what is the criteria to take admission for B Tech in Bhabha Institute any Branch.
Thank & Regard,
BINAY KR SINGH

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in Bhabha Institute Bombay for B.Tech?
  2. What is the admission criteria in Bhabha Institute of Tech, Bhopal?
  3. Eligibility criteria and syllabus for recruitment in and higher studies in BARC ? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which course to choose to become an Astrophysicist?
  5. Is there any exam to get Fellowship at Homi Bhabha Research Institute?
  6. Can I apply for BARC Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc?
  7. Which colleges can I get in Bhopal after scoring 49 marks in PET?
  8. Can I get any college after scoring 76.88% in diploma engineering from Bramhpuri?
  9. How to do training in summer vacation? I am studying at Bhabha Engineering Research Institute
  10. What to do to get into Infosys after pursuing B.Tech?
  11. Will the registeration for B.Ed be done online? How to register?
  12. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  13. How to do engineering course in Nuclear Power? I have passed 12th with PCM(62%)
  14. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  15. Can I get a government college through UPTU? I have scored 260 marks
  16. After studying in 12th how to get admission in B.Tech in DU? Minimum required for admission? Percentage required for admission in B.Tech? Is there any entrance test for B.Tech admission? Date of sale of application form?
  17. How to check the Homi Bhabha results for standard VI?
  18. M.Tech(Biotechnology) admission in reputed government institute is possible without GATE?
1st August 2018, 02:00 PM
Narendra2121

Default Re: Application for admission in B Tech through BHABHA Institute

Application criteria for admission in B Tech through BHABHA Institute is mentioned below.
For admission in B.Tech. First year candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 60% marks and for admission in B.Tech.
1st August 2018, 10:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application for admission in B Tech through BHABHA Institute

=> In order to get B.Tech admission in BHABHA Institute, candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry subjects is 60%.

=> For application process you have to visit at the official website.

=> The duration of bachelor of technology course is four years.

=> As per my knowledge, the total course fee is INR 8.62 Lakh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?