7th January 2011, 03:05 PM
sunny0555

Application procedure and date of exams of Administrative Services exams

sir ,
I am not cleared about date of exam on website and also about form filling of administrative services .

lots of person told me that the form of administrative service is filling online some person told me that the form is issued on post office and we can buy it but i am not cleared by both sir please guide me for future

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get job in core companies and in Government sector having secured 76% in 10th, 64% in 12th and 62% in B.Tech?
  2. Difference between IAS and KAS? Eligibility for both administrative service entrance exams? Procedure for these exams?
  3. Government exams of RRB, TNPSC exam and others? What is the last date of application?
  4. Date of sale of HAS exam form? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the minimum qualification to takeup UPSC exam
  6. List of Engineering Entrance Exams held in India? Information regarding when to get application forms and last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams?
  7. Procedure and Required Eligibility criteria to give IAS Exam being a candidate pursuing MCA course? Where can I get the forms to apply for this Exam? Which Books should I refer for this Exam if my subject is Commerce?
  8. What is the date for the Uttar Pradesh combined civil services exams and upper subordinate exams schedule?
  9. Dates of all the upcoming government exams? What is the procedure for it?
  10. How much fee to pay for TNPSC Group I and II exam?
  11. What is the commencement date of Orissa Administrative Services?
  12. What is the age criteria for UPSC? -- [New]
  13. Can I appear for KAS entrance exam while studying B.Tech civil engineering
  14. What are openings in govt sector after doing Hotel Management and MBA in HR?
  15. Can I take improvement form of class 12th online?
  16. Exams to be taken for an MBA course?
  17. Information regarding the procedure to get admission for MA in Economics in JNU and DU? Which Exams I have to appear for this? Last date for the submission of application forms for these Exams? Information regarding LSE?
  18. Am I eligible for Civil Competitive Exam after scoring 57% in 12th?
7th January 2011, 07:47 PM
bikenindia

Default Re: Application procedure and date of exams of Administrative Services exams

Hi Sunny,

In such exam, you can submit your application form in two different ways-
1. Offline submission- where you can get application form from post office and sent it.
2. Online submission- You are filling the form in the internet and did your registration.

You can follow which ever is convenient to you.
Date of notification: 19 Feb'2011
Last date of submission: 21 March'2011
Date of exam: 12 June'2011

I hope your doubt is cleared now.
Prepare well
All the best.

The important dates are:
7th January 2011, 11:35 PM
saswata06

Default Re: Application procedure and date of exams of Administrative Services exams

If you are talking about administrative services like IAS & IPS then you can can find all the information from http://www.upsc.gov.in
You can apply both offline and online.Online method is easier and cheaper.
8th January 2011, 02:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Hello friend,
The civil service pre-exam is supposed to commence on 12th June 2011 and the main exam on 29th October 2011.
The last date for submission of the application form is 21st March 2011.
The Application will be available in the designated post-offices and Head Post-offices.
The application form must be submitted to
Secretary,
Union Public Service Commission
Dholpur House
Shahjahan Road
New Delhi - 110069

The Application forms are also available on-line. For details visit www.upsconline.nic.in
11th February 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, H.A.S form market ma kab available hoga. From. rohit
1st March 2011, 11:36 AM
kapila Chaudhary
Senior Member++++

IAS (Indian Administrative Service)
  • Apply online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
  • Apply offline by purchasing the application form from designated post offices throughout the country.
For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Civil Services (Prel) Exam, 2011

Date of Notification: 19.02.2011
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 21.03.2011
Date of Exam: 12.06.2011
17th March 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi..

I have to select Public Administration and Geography.. Is it correct give some suggestions...
12th May 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

hi please give me information abt how to fill the HAS form regarding category code
13th May 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

in online submission of form , while making draft from any bank,can bank give us any formm or format .
16th July 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

sir i have submitted my form but dint get ma roll number card yet........plz conform me the date of examination nd where can i ask about ma roll number card.......
29th September 2011, 06:57 PM
black-demon
Senior Member+

IAS (Indian Administrative Service)

In such exam, you can submit your application form in two different ways-
1. Offline submission- where you can get application form from post office and sent it.
2. Online submission- You are filling the form in the internet and did your registration.

You can follow which ever is convenient to you.
Date of notification: 19 Feb'2011
Last date of submission: 21 March'2011
Date of exam: 12 June'2011

For complete details go to http://www.upsc.gov.in
17th December 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification for HAS
15th January 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of application form?
16th January 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i want to clear my H.A.S. exam, so could you please help me by giving me information about the best coaching institute in shimla itself. and which books should i study continuously to prepare back in home. thank you.
16th May 2012, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i m sujit, qualification b.sc with 42% can i eligible for odisha administrative service? Plz help me.
16th December 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE TOLD ME ALL THE DETAILS OF FORM FIILLING OF ODISHA ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE
24th April 2013, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

hii..sir I am biswambar qualification 72% with economic honours in graduation. my question is as an arts student which two optional subject is more preferable for me ....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?