27th June 2019, 06:12 PM
agrawal soniya

Application procedure and documents required while shifting from one state to another for studies?

I have completed my 12th from a CBSE Board affiliated school in Rajasthan and now I want to do B.Sc from any good college in Maharashtra. I need to know about the procedure and documents requirement to move from one state to another for the purpose of studies?

30th May 2023, 02:00 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and documents required while shifting from one state to another for studies?

Candidates passed 12th with CBSE board are eligible for higher studies in colleges of Rajasthan.

Candidates only have to submit the required documents such as migration certificate, residential proof, income certificate etc.

So, if you have all these documents then eligible for admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?