30th March 2019, 06:02 PM
priyankesh83

Availability of advance specialized courses to study Radiology?

I'm Dr. Priyankesh. I have done Master in Oral Medicine and Radiology. I would like to do Diploma in Radiology or take further career in Diagnosis. Kindly, advise. Or, which all course in Radiology am I eligible for and from where can I pursue those courses?

15th April 2023, 08:42 PM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Availability of advance specialized courses to study Radiology?

Hi Dr. Priyankesh! With a Master's degree in Oral Medicine and Radiology, you already have specialized knowledge and expertise in radiology. Here are some options for pursuing further courses:
  • Diploma in Medical Radiology Technology (DMRT): This is a one-year diploma course that covers various aspects of radiology technology, such as radiotherapy, nuclear medicine, and diagnostic radiology.
  • Post Graduate Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology (PGDRIT): This is a one-year program that focuses on the technical aspects of radiology and imaging technology, including X-ray, CT, MRI, and ultrasound.
  • Fellowship in Radiology: This is a one-year fellowship program in Radiology offered by many reputed institutes across India. It provides advanced training in the interpretation of radiological images and diagnosis.
  • Certificate Course in Radiology: Many universities and institutes offer certificate courses in Radiology that provide basic training in radiographic techniques and image interpretation.
You can search for these courses at various universities and institutes across India, such as AIIMS Delhi, PGIMER Chandigarh, Tata Memorial Hospital Mumbai, and others. You may need to check with each institution regarding their eligibility criteria and admission process.
Since you have completed your Master's degree in Oral Medicine and Radiology, you may be eligible for some of these courses depending on their specific eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?