12th September 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Availability of books to be followed for preparation of TNPSC examination?

I have applied for a TNPSC examination and my code is 176 (Food and Nutrition) PG standard. Can you please suggest a book to prepare for the same? Please name book name with author name and publisher so it would be easy for me to search in market.

18th September 2019, 05:29 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of books to be followed for preparation of TNPSC examination?

I have mentioned below some of the books that you can refer for TNPSC exam preparations.

These books are easily available from nearby bookstores.

Manual for TNPSC Examinations - General Studies Group I and II (Preliminary & Mains) First Edition (English, Paperback, M. Karthikeyan)
Publisher: Mcgraw Hill
Price: Rs.614

Tnpsc Podhu Tamil (Tamil, Paperback, V.V.K.Subburaj)
Publisher: Sura College Of Competition
Price: Rs.445

TNPSC Group 4 Exam All-in-One Complete Study Material Book & Solved Question Paper (Tamil, Paperback, V.V.K Subburaj)
Publisher: Sura College of Competition
Price: Rs.810
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?