8th June 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Availability of career oriented courses with subject combination of PCB?

I have scored 60 percentage in 12th from Science stream with subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB). So, what course should I study for my graduation which will help me getting quick and good jobs?

15th June 2019, 09:00 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of career oriented courses with subject combination of PCB?

There are lots of courses available after 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects for better job and career opportunities. You can select the course as per your interest in that discipline.

>>MBBS and BDS courses.

>>BAMS, BUMS, BHMS.

>>B.Sc in Nursing course.

>>B.Tech Biotechnology.

>>Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy.

For courses like MBBS, BDS etc, you need to apply for NEET exam and secure good rank for admission in government colleges.
15th June 2019, 09:07 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of career oriented courses with subject combination of PCB?

PCB stands for Physics, Chemistry and Biology. This science stream is associated with medical courses and some non medical courses also. The top sought course for this stream is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Dental Surgery.

PCB candidates interested to become Doctor and serve society can apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for admission in top colleges of this course. Apart from this, you can go for Nursing course, Pharmacy course, Physiotherapy course etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?