1st June 2018, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Availability of courses after COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant)

Which are the courses I can study after completing COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant)? Am I eligible to study for Bachelor of Computer Application?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best ITI course for Girls? What are job scope after completing the course?
  2. Can I get government job after completing ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get government job after completing ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant course?
  4. Eligibility to do COPA course for 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible to join Engineering course directly after completing Computer Operating and Programming Assistant (COPA)?
  6. Qualification required for Assistant Loco Pilot post?
  7. Best course to study between BCA and B.Tech CSE after ITI COPA?
  8. Model question papers of ITI for trade computer operator and programming assistant
  9. Previous years question papers for computer operator programming assistant?
  10. Eligibility for admission in polytechnic in Computer Science after doing 1 year ITI trade computer operator and Programming assistant course?
  11. Am I eligible to become a Loco Pilot after completing class 12th and ITI in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant?
  12. What is the syllabus for DRDO entry test in computer operator and programming assistant?
  13. Can I get government job after completion of COPA course and ATI EPI training?
  14. Government jobs for Diploma holder?
  15. Which is the best course in ITI field after completion of graduation for commerce students?
  16. Opportunities in Water and Chemical Industries in Chattisgarh for B.Sc in Microbiology and ITI in COPA candidate?
  17. List of diploma courses offered under ITI?
  18. Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?
23rd March 2021, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Availability of courses after COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant)

Assistant loco pilot with ITI COPA ?
6th May 2021, 11:34 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Availability of courses after COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Assistant loco pilot with ITI COPA ?
**If a candidate willing to do ITI Copa course(one year course), then it is
necessary for him to pass his tenth and.
**The student must be over 14 years of age and below 40 years.
**To enroll for this course, the applicant should have passed in the entrance exam conducted by their respective governments.
##Benifits of the course:-the course provides the candidate with maximum knowledge on basic function and programming in a computer.
18th September 2021, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Prospect after Copa course ( 1 year of ITI course)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?