10th February 2019, 06:50 PM
Komal Sanjay Gosavi

Availability of government jobs for Interior Designers and procedure to apply for those jobs?

Is there any government jobs for Interior Designer in India? And if yes, then how should I apply for those jobs? In which government sector can I find jobs related to interior designing?

12th February 2019, 09:56 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs for Interior Designers and procedure to apply for those jobs?

Government jobs for interior designers:-

CAD designer

Commercial interior designer

Design consultant

Exhibition designer

Furniture designer

Institutional interior designer

Lighting designer

Residential Interior designer

Design educator

Facility manager.
12th February 2019, 10:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of government jobs for Interior Designers and procedure to apply for those jobs?

When it comes to government jobs in interior designing, candidates can find job opportunities in regional and Metropolitan regional development department town planning bureaus and Public Works Department since these professionals are appointed by the apartments for effective completion of projects.
15th February 2019, 05:08 PM
Umapattapu
Junior Member+

*You will need a minimum of four GCSE A-C passes or equivalent level 2 qualification, such as the BTEC First Diploma in Art and Design. The BTEC level 3 courses can lead onto higher education courses, such as HND, foundation degree or degree courses
*You will need a minimum of four GCSE A-C passes or equivalent level 2 qualification, such as the BTEC First Diploma in Art and Design. The BTEC level 3 courses can lead onto higher education courses, such as HND, foundation degree or degree courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?