15th July 2019, 07:15 PM
ashish akil

Availability of jobs in Airports for B.Sc Physics qualified candidates?

I have completed my B.Sc in Physics. Are there any jobs available in Airport Authority of India (AAI) in any airports in India? If yes, then what are those jobs? How can I apply? What could be the pay scale?

14th August 2019, 12:32 PM
soumyadipghosh
Senior Member+

Default Re: Availability of jobs in Airports for B.Sc Physics qualified candidates?

AAI offers jobs to the B.sc Physics candidates in the post of Junior Executive (Air traffic control).
Applying Procedure: Visit the official website of AAI. Click the "career" options and complete the registration process. Then apply for the particular job.
27th July 2022, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Availability of jobs in Airports for B.Sc Physics qualified candidates?

At which salary did they provide job for physics graduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?